Chapter 1

_Rhea_

"Ugh, another year at this stupid school" I sigh as I get dressed. I slip on a black tennis skirt with tights underneath. Something i would usually wear, nothing out of the ordinary.

I walk downstairs and greet my family in the kitchen. "Another wonderful year we have ahead of us don't we?" my mother says with a bright smile on her face. She's always so positive about everything. How does she do it?

"Sure is" my dad says with a smile on his face. I walk over to my brother Oliver, "You ready?" he asks. "I guess so." I sigh. "Me too, I'm actually quite exited if I do say so. This year will bring many good quidditch matches, we get better through the years." He says with excitement in his voice. " mhmkay you with your quidditch" i laugh

"You guys ready to go?"My parents ask. "Yeah" Oliver and I answer.

***

I say my last goodbyes and i'm off.

I step onto the train and within a blink of an eye Oliver is off to find his friends.

I guess I'll do the same.

Without much time of looking I hear "hello beautiful" I turn around to see Ginny standing a few feet away with her arms stretched out.

I take her arms and break the distance with a hug.

Ginny my love. I can feel her fiery red hair under my chin. I miss this feeling. The feeling of safety when i'm around her.

I'm brought back into reality when I hear a familiar voice behind me, I turn around to see who it was.

Pansy Parkinson stands before me.

"Cut your loveydovey shit and move so I can get through"

I instantly move out of her way.

Why though.

Why did I? I usually stand up for myself in front of rude people.

But I felt I couldn't get her mad.

I didn't want to.

As soon as she walks by I see platinum blonde hair, I see Draco Malfoy. Ew ferret boy. As he passes I see Blaise walk past. He gives Ginny this weird smirk. She smiles back.

Huh

It was probably nothing.

As soon as they all pass by Ginny and I walk into the  compartment closest to us.

I set my trunk on the floor and look at her.

I ask, "why did Blaise look at you like that?"

"Oh I don't know, we are just friends." She replies.

"Oh. Okay." I say.

***

We arrive at the castle and it's almost time for the Feast.

I set all my things in my dorm and begin walking to the lunch room on my own.

As I'm close to the lunchroom I hear someone call "Wood"

I turn around in confusion, I see Pansy catching up to me.

"Pansy?" I mumble.

"Well who in hell do you think I am?"

"Well Pansy I know it's you, but why are you talking to me?" I say.

Pansy ignores my question and says, "I see your with the uh the redhead"

"Ginny" i ask

"Her" she says

"Yes im with Ginny, what about it?" i ask

"I don't like it." she replies. Why would pansy care? It's not like she's every shown any interest in me like ever.

"What?" I say.

"I don't like you two together." she whispers.

"So? What am I supposed to care what you like and dislike?" I question.

"Well, i'm just saying, you could do better ." she says with a little smirk. What.

"Well pansy thanks for your opinion but i better get back to the feast." I say as i turn around.

I go to sit down at the Gryffindor table with Ginny, Hermione, Ron and Harry.

" Hey guys" I say

"Hey Rhea, we missed you." Ron, Harry and Hermione say.

"Missed you guys more." I say with a smile.

"What took you so long?" Ginny asks.

"Oh nothing, um, just got a bit lost." I say with hesitance.

lost? It's my fifth year.

Why didn't I just tell her about Pansy.

Whatever.

"Oh, okay" Ginny says as the Feast begins.

A/N

HEY GUYS

okay so idk how to write anything so don't come at me but this is just my first chapter and I know it was kind of boring but I swear it will get better the deeper the book gets. Tell me how you guys liked the chapter with any suggestions on what should happen next...  (747 words total)

ly all muah