Chapter 3

TW DRUGS DRINKING AND LANGUAGE

_Rhea_

"Rhea, get up NOW its almost past 7:30 we are late for breakfast." Hermione says as she shakes my body trying to get me up.

"Ugh no I dont wanna." I sigh.

"Hey, you don't wanna be late for the second day back at school." Hermione says as she starts to get ready.

I decide to get up and try to make myself somewhat presentable.

Once i'm done Hermione and I start walking to the lunch room.

Once we get there I sit besides ginny and she says "Hello Gorgeous."

"Well look who's talking" I reply.

"Hey you know, Astoria and some friends are hosting a party in the Slytherin common room this evening. You going?" Ginny says with excitement.

"Definitely" I say.

"perfect! I believe it will be a costume party." She says with excitement.

Costume party? I did not pack any costumes.

***

After classes I decide to get ready and try to find out what to wear.

I shuffle through my clothing hopping to find something ANYTHING to wear.

I eventually find some nice bright clothing and remember Hermione has these fairy wing that she bought for a party a couple years ago.

I ask her if she still has the wings.

Of course she does, she's Hermione Granger.

I put on the outfit and decide that its decent looking.

I put on some cute makeup and walk with Ginny to the party.

Once we walk in we can smell the drugs and the alcohol.

With the song "High enough" blasting in the background. People getting drunk, high and making out.

Ginny looks at me with excitement "You ready?"

"Yup"

_Pansy_

"Ugh this dress is too short" I say

"You look just like the devil herself."Draco says while chuckling.

"haha so creative." I respond.

I look around trying to see if Rhea is here. While scanning the room I ask Draco "Where the Gryffindors invited?"

"Yeah sadly they were." he responds

My eyes eventually land on her.

She's dressed up as a fairy.

I almost decide to walk up to her but then I see Ginny hand her a drink and they start talking.

What the fuck. Always there to ruin the moment she is.

A few hours go by and I'm drunk.

I'm having a good time with the boys, when Blaise says he's going to be right back and walks up to the dorms.

About two minutes later I see ginny walking up too.

I didn't think much of it and just decide to go up to Rhea because her annoying ass girlfriend is gone.

"hey um, you look good" I say while stuttering and trying to keep my balance.

"And you look drunk." she replies.

She isn't wrong. But that isn't the reason I'm talking to her.

"And what if I am, you want a drink?" I ask

"I don't drink." she says

"Thats hot. But unfortunately for you people do as a say and I say drink." I say

"and I said no." she hisses.

"You don't want to get me mad do you?" I say as our faces are only inches apart.

"Aw what's little pansy gonna do about it?" she says.

nobody's ever intentionally tried to get me mad.

its hot.

"oh little girl there's multiple things that I have in mind." I say as I get closer to her.

As she stands there staring at me, someone pushes her from behind causing her to drop her drink on my costume.

"What the fuck man." I shout at whoever pushed her.

"Oh shit pansy I'm truly sorry." She says as she uses her skirt to try and wipe off my dress.

I storm to Blaise's room to borrow a hoodie, shirt ANYTHING.

As soon as I walk in I see him sitting on his bed making out with Ginny.

"What the fuck Blaise." I shout.

"Shit Pansy get the fuck out." Blaise hisses.

I grab a hoodie and storm out.

What's he thinking.

He's ruining a relationship with someone who doesn't deserve to get hurt.

nono I cant feel like this. I cant let someone in. I cant risk getting hurt or ruining my reputation.

I walk back to the common room.

"Hey Pansy im really sorry about that." Rhea says

"You should be. You embarrassed me." I hiss.

"What?" she says confused.

"I'll make your shitty life a living hell." I say.

"Wait what, Pansy, why are you so mad?" She questions while grabbing my arm.

"And why are your arms touching me?" I hiss while latching my arm back.

I walk back to where the liquor is and start drinking.

"Hey Pansy slow down." Draco says while grabbing the bottle.

"Fuck off ferret boy." I hiss

"your drunk." he says

"Wow really? I didn't know." I say while grabbing the bottle back.

"your done now, we are going back to the dorms now." He says while grabbing my arm.

"What a party pooper you are." I say while grabbing my arm back.

"ANYONE SHOTS?" I shout to everyone.

Everyone screams "YEAH"

I look around the crowd and catch Rheas eye.

She looks concerned.

do I care? Definitely not.

I hope it stays like that.

A/N

Hey guys. Heres a more interesting chapter for you guys. Tell me what you thought of it in the comments. Also, I see Rhea as more of a virgo if yk what I mean. I also see Pansy as more of a scorpio. Anyway, I hope you all are doing well. Thanks for about 30 reads :)) (878 words total)

ly all muah,