chapter 4

_Rhea_

What the hell happened yesterday.

It went from me having a good time with Ginny to her disappearing to PANSY PARKINSON FLIRTING WITH ME.

Wait.

But pansy's mad at me.

she says she's going to make my "shitty life" a "living hell"

What does she mean. Why?

Whatever. I should not worry.

She's a bully anyway, why would I care about her. Not to mention I have an amazing girlfriend.

What else do I possibly need.

"Good morning Rhea" Hermione says.

She's all dressed and ready.

Wait.

"What time is it?" I ask

"8:55" she replies

what

IM LATE

I jump up off my bed and put on my uniform. Run to potions with my hair all crazy.

As soon as I get to class I hear Snape already in the middle of his lesson.

Oh shit.

"Miss. Wood, may I ask why you are late?" Snake says.

"I uh I slept in by accident." I say uncertainly

"10 points from Gryffindor." Snape says with a smile.

I see all the Slytherins in class grow a devilish smile.

I look around to see where I can sit. Oh Wow my luck today is just magnificent.

The only open seat is next to Pansy.

I go and sit next to her. She doesn't even turn to say hi. She just sits there and looks down.

"Hey pansy" I say.

She picks up her head and glares at me with no expression in her face.

okay?

"turn to page 768, we will be making a potion in partners today. The instructions are on the page. You get the potion right, you pass. Understood?" Snape says.

"I guess we work together." I say looking at her.

"yeah I guess. But I do it all. Your probably going to mess up the whole potion and make us fail." she says with a slight smile.

Why's she smiling. I mean its good right?

About an hour goes by and she's still making the potion. Its looking good and she's doing everything right.

"Here" She says as she shoves the cauldron to me. She gives a little bottle of purple liquid and tell me to pour it inside.

"okay" I say as pour it inside.

The moment I pour it in she scoots her chair away.

Why?

That second a big purple bubble of smoke pops in my face.

what. the. fuck.

"Miss. Wood, what happened?" Snape asks as he runs over.

"I uh-" I get cut off by Pansy

"She told me she wanted to put that substance in the potion and I told her not to but she didn't listen to me." Pansy says acting surprised.

What