Chapter 2

_Pansy_

TW LANGUAGE

"Hey Draco, Hey Blaise" I say as I sit down at the Slytherin table.

"Hey Pans" Blaise replies.

"I would ask what took you so long but you were probably hooking up with some guy." Blaise laughed.

*Draco chuckles*

I laugh along even though I know its not true. Because, I don't really think I like boys.

But i'm supposed to marry Draco in the future. Why in Merlins Beard would I want to marry him.

This isn't fair.

I just have to stop thinking about her. She's a Gryffindor anyway.

But before I can realize it, my eyes are scanning the whole lunchroom trying to find a certain face.

Her face.

After a few moments of searching my eyes land on her.

She's laughing with her friends and her.

That redhead bitch.

Why would she choose a Weasley.

Ugh it makes my blood boil.

Why though. Stop. She's a Gryffindor girl and you're supposed to marry Draco. This just isn't the way this is supposed to go.

I try to move my eyes away.

Draco looks at me and says, "Why are you looking at the Gryffindors?"

"Im staring at the bitches Ginny and Rhea who stopped us in the train." I say sternly

"rhea isn't too bad" Blaise says

What.

"She's gay you dumb fuck." I mumble.

"Yeah I know, but still." Blaise replies.

We continue eating.

***

The feast has almost come to an end when I see the redhead bitch get up and walk out the room.

Moments later Blaise says "Hey guys i'll meet you guys in the common room." 

He too walks out the Room.

***

The feast is now done and i'm ready to go to bed and stop thinking about her.

I walk out with Draco and say, "I'll meet you later I'm going to go to the bathroom."

"Alright" He relies.

I walk to the bathroom and as soon as I enter I see a big red head of hair hit me in the face.

"What the fuck." I shout.

"Sorry Pansy." Ginny says as she runs away.

"Watch it Fire crotch." I holler.

What the fuck was that about. I continue walking in the bathroom and out of all people I see mother fucking Blaise.

"Why in Merlins Beard are you in here." I hiss

"Oh uh I got lost." He lies.

"For eleven minutes?" I ask.

"Yeah sorry I'll get out now." He says as he rushes out of the bathroom.

The fuck. That was odd.

It was probably nothing.

I go do my business and walk back to the Common room.

As soon as I walk inside I see Blaise rushing up to me.

"Please don't tell anyone Pansy. Most importantly don't tell Draco" He pleads.

"What?" I question.

"I-I hooked up with Ginny and I, Just just don't tell anyone please." Blaise asks.

GINNY?

MOTHER FUCKING BITCH

"Oh um sure yeah I won't tell." I reply

Did he not just say that Rhea is "Not too bad" and then goes and hooks up with her girlfriend.

Thats so fucked up.

Why do I think it's fucked up though.  My emotions are all over the place and i'm so bewildered.

She's a fucking Gryffindor. Theres no acceptation. She'll get the same pansy any other Gryffindor would. A stone cold bitch.

A/N

Hey guys ik the book is kinda boring but I just wanted to show that Pansy is questioning her sexuality and basically everything else in her life. I wanted to show that she's a rlly complicated person. Also Rhean is a lesbian. Ginny is Pan and Pansy is.. well pansy does even now herself yet:) Ill try to make it more interesting in the future, but please let me know how you guys like the book so far and drop any suggestions in the comment section here. (611 words total in this chapter)

Thank uuu

ly all muah,