🌙5🌙

"Omega enough!!!" 

The larger wolf growled out to the smaller, causing him to slowly let go and cautiously step back. Louis struggled to keep in his whines, looking down and backing away from the rumbling Alpha.

He's too scared to look up from his submissive position even after the growling stopped.

"Sorry." He mumbled through their mind link, staring at the dirty floor.

The Alpha just huffs, making Louis look up at him finally. The dark wolf must see the terrified look in Louis' eyes because he begins stepping closer. The poor thing just whines higher and backs away.

This prompts the large creature to whine too, though much deeper than Louis', and get even closer to the Omega. He stops only when the chestnut wolf was cornered and finally made to look at the Alpha.

The fright of hearing the large wolf talk to him caused Louis' Omega instincts come to the forefront and for him to calm the Alpha by being submissive. Louis was reeling at the fact that he had heard the other creature speak to him through their wolf mind link. The Omega stared, still a little scared of the Alpha, waiting for him to speak again.

The wolf made some grunting noises both through their link and aloud. As if he were clearing his throat in preparation of his next words.

"Don't...scared." He mumbled gruffly, still unused to having to use any voice. He seemed to struggle to remember words and their proper use. It had clearly been a long time since he had tried to communicate with anyone.

"Won't...h-hurt" he choked a little on the last word as he nosed at the fur on Louis' cheek.

Despite the choppiness of his speech, the Wolf's words managed to comfort the Omega. His scenting him also helped.

In an effort to stop him from being upset the Alpha released his pheromones to calm the others inner Omega. Almost instantly the two of them were inhaling each other's scents. Usually this was seen as quite a private act in modern society, but nonetheless they both fervently sniffed each other.

Louis felt intoxicated by the wolf's natural smell as it seemed to seep into every crevice of his being. In another situation he might have gotten slick from just the action of being scented by a wolf with this smell.

The Alphas scent was musky and felt like comfort and autumn. He smelt, like many other Alphas do, of predominantly earthier scents, yet there was a hint of something floral and honey-like. All that and more was what was causing the poor Omega to practically go lax against the hard form of the dark wolf's chest.

When he sees Louis' form relax into him, the larger wolf rumbles lowly in his chest, except this time Louis was comforted by it, like the docile purring of a cat.

They stay that way for a while, the wolf keeps Louis' body pressed to his own with his large head. Both content to just relax into the others presence.

———————————-

Eventually they separated and the silence between them was comfortable.

Louis turned and began to roam around the concrete room, taking it in properly for the first time. The other wolf lied back down as Louis inspected the fairly large concrete room. Trying to avoid focusing on the remnants of 'the beast's' past victims. The Omega couldn't help but look between a pile of bones and the green eyed wolf, eyeing his sharp teeth as he yawns.

Louis shivered.

A thousand questions he's been too afraid to think about flit through his mind as he continued to survey the room. He came to a stop in front of the small barred window placed high on the wall.

Even in his wolf form, he was too small to see out the window. He wished he could.

Wished he could see outside of this concrete prison he's found himself trapped inside. With a beast. An unexpectedly kind beast.

Still he finds himself slightly spiralling at the fact that he is supposed to be dead, that the rest of the people in this building would be assuming he's dead. And defying all odds, he's not.

He looks back to the Alpha who is gazing right back at him unwaveringly.

Louis looks back to the small window wistfully. Outside that window, away from this horrible mansion, Louis' family is out there probably wondering when he'll be home. He feels like crying.

His sisters would be home from school by now, probably watching tv in their living room. Their mum would be worrying about him, he always calls if he has to disappear for a few days.

He and his mum had an understanding, he gave them money and she didn't ask questions. It took a lot of persuading to come to that agreement but eventually she was desperate enough that she couldn't refuse.

What were they going to do now? He's not there, he can't give them money. They'll lose the house.

Louis was spiralling.

In his stupor he had dropped to a sitting position and was staring blankly at the hole in the wall.

The Alpha had had enough, he stood and stalked over to Louis, whining lowly at him.

Louis turned and looked at his large form, receiving a snout to his cheek. A comforting gesture.

The dark wolf inclined his head to where he lay before, he then led them back to lay down alongside each other.

Much like the night before, the Alpha was warm and comforting, his pheromones calming his racing mind.

All his anxiety filled thoughts always rounded back to the oversized creature behind him, currently blowing warm air on the soft fur on the back of his neck.

It was entirely evident that Louis was meant to die at the jaws of this creature, but for some reason or another this wolf spared him.

He could've just as easily been another pile of bones on this dirty concrete floor but the green eyed alpha spared him.

He didn't even know his name.

"What is your name Alpha?" He asked into the silence.

It was quiet in the moments that followed.

Until.

"H-Harry"