✨10✨

Harry, who was only moments ago a large, black furred, green eyed wolf growling animalistically was now fully human and leaning over Louis' body. The only resemblance to his wolf self was his glinting green eyes, otherwise his hair was long, brown and curly, looking soft as it falls in ringlets in front of his face from his position above the Omega. Harry has sharp symmetrical features, a pointed nose, defined jawline and a heavily furrowed brow. He looks at the caramel haired boy with an indistinguishable expression as Louis assesses his new form. 

Harry is beautiful.

Louis thinks that he has never seen such a beautiful man, with his piercing eyes, plush lips and toned body, he'd have even the strongest willed of Omegas swooning. Even without his impossibly good looks, his scent -now unmarred by the stench of his years spent in this dirty cell- is simply irresistible.  Louis wishes it were appropriate for him to scent the Alpha properly.

He doesn't have to wish for long because Harry has lost all sense of awareness to social cues and simply sticks his head in the junction between the Omega's neck and shoulder, his nose against the soft skin of his neck. 

The Omega's entire body is blanketed by the larger man's as he vigorously sniffs at his mating spot where his scent is the strongest. Harry lifts an unsteady arm to pull the neckline of the boy's jumper down so he can get closer to his scent gland. Louis is so shocked by the very fact that the wolf he has been avoiding for hours has turned into a very naked human who is now on top of him and sniffing him intently.

Out in the real world scenting is something very intimate, often only common in romantic partners, so Louis is a little bit overwhelmed by the fact that this gorgeous smelling Alpha is doing something so intimate while so close and so naked.

Did he mention that he could feel all of Harry.

All of him.

He couldn't help himself when the Alpha was basically inviting him to scent him, so he dove nose first into Harry's scent gland. He clutches onto the man's shoulders as he feels him rumble happily in his chest, more primal than any regular wolf hiding in society. Harry's ministrations send a pleasurable tingle down his spine. He is so close to producing slick that he has to push Harry's warm body away from him lest they get too carried away.

Harry however was not too keen moving from his position above him pushing back against the Omega's hands that are on his shoulders pushing him away. His strength is nothing compared to the Alpha's, his arms giving way easily letting Harry resume his place over Louis' body sniffing more aggressively. It was like he was trying to commit every aspect of the Omega's scent to memory.

Louis whined high and needy when the Alpha licked a thick stripe across his mating spot. He flushes bright red when he realised the sound he made and felt the wet patch on the back of his underwear.

The Alpha must smell his slick because he stops the incessant licking of his neck and lifts his head to look directly into Louis' eyes with a new kind of intensity.

The rumbling in his chest reverberates around the room loudly until he stops to mutter the first word Louis has heard him say out loud.

"Mate." 

His voice is rough but clearly enough for Louis to pause in shock while Harry dives back in to continue tasting him, mouth hot against the sensitive skin of his neck.

Louis' almost distracted from what he said by the hot feeling burning in his stomach, but not enough to let it go.

"H-Harry?" He squeaks.

Harry rumbles louder muttering "Mate" into his ear before licking over it, the warmth turning his ear red.

That certainly did not help the problem growing in his pants or help him fully take in that Harry just called him his mate.

Mates are werewolves that have chosen to mate with each other by biting the mating spot on the juncture between the shoulder and neck, bonding them together for life. The Wolf equivalent of marriage only more permanent and binding. 

Harry calling him his mate meant that his inner Alpha thought that Louis' Omega was his mate.

The thought alone sends a jolt of electricity through him.

It was extremely uncommon for a persons inner wolf to claim someone as their mate -that's what Harry was doing by licking and scenting him so much this whole time, claiming Louis as his mate- but not unheard of. In modern times wolves have evolved to be more civil, going against their instincts to seek out their true mate and bond right on the spot. Nowadays people settled down with whoever their wolf liked enough for them to connect romantically, eventually becoming mates.  Still, a primal part of every werewolf believes that there is one true mate for them out there, but it has become increasingly rarer to hear stories of true mates.

Harry's Alpha calling Louis his mate could mean he thinks they're true mates.

Louis doesn't know how to feel.

Well he knows for sure that he feels tired. With Harrys heady scent giving him a warm comforted feeling alongside the heat radiating from the Alpha's body he can't help but let his body relax underneath Harry's. 

The Alpha must sense his sleepy state and turns them onto their sides still clinging tightly to him. They're touching from head to toe, legs intertwined and arms wrapped around each other. Louis tries not to blush feeling so much of Harry so close.

The Omega sighs wistfully still thinking about them being mates.

He smiles at the thought of being Harry's mate. 

They stare into each others eyes for a long time exhausted from everything thats happened, blinking slowly, foreheads touching. Louis brushes a stray hair from in front of Harry's eyes to behind his endearingly weird shaped ears.

Yeah, Louis can picture spending forever with this man.

With this thought Louis tucks his head under Harry's chin, ear against his chest listening to the sated thud of Harry's heartbeat.