Destiny!? [WakaSeo]

"Ne, ne, Waka,"

Seo nudged Wakamatsu in the arm, making him spit out the water he was drinking. They sat on the bench at the gym, and are currently taking a rest after a practice match. As usual, Waka has been beaten up.

"W-What is it, Seo-senpai?" Nervously, the lad answered and placed his water bottle down.

"Do you believe in fortune tellers?" The senior looked at him very seriously, somehow making him cringe.

Waka sighed. "Not really," he puts his hand on his chin, "Though I think my mother does.."

"I watched a TV show about it earlier before I go to school and the guest's fortune was amazingly foretold! Well, that's what she said." Seo spoke.

"I.. I see.." Wakamatsu replied.

There was silence for a few moments. The tapping of the ball onto the floor echoed.

"LET'S GO GET OUR FORTUNES TOLD!!"

"Wah-!"

Seo jumped off the bench suddenly, making Wakamatsu jolt in surprise.

"I-Is she serious!?"

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Apparently, Seo is.

"Are you sure you know some fortune teller around..?" The freshman sweatdropped whilst looking around the unfamiliar surroundings.

Seo dragged Wakamatsu after class, looking for this supposedly accurate fortune teller around town. They've been strolling for half an hour, and they've asked a few people for directions already but still no fortune teller.

"Daaaamn, he should be in this location.." The blonde used her hand as shade as she look for some signage or whatnot.

"For.. Fortune.." Wakamatsu squinted his eyes at a sign from afar. He tapped his senpai in the shoulder repeatedly before pointing at it. "Senpai! I see it!"

"Really!?" The girl excitedly turned her head and sprinted towards the direction, leaving her underclassman behind.

Upon arriving, Seo admired the inside of the small temple-like room. Waka caught up in no time, doing the same. The both of them saw a curtain and looked at each other before deciding to go further.

"I have expected the both of you." A voice boomed which surprised the two high schoolers. They saw a rather old man in an unusual outfit. There are a lot of unfamiliar ornaments in the room.

"Did someone tell you we're coming? They should have at least told us where this is, we've been searching for 30 minutes!" Seo completely shrugged off the fortune teller's moment, which to his dismay.

"..Please take a seat." The man sighed as the both of the two sat in front of him.

"Are you legit?" The girl queried. Wakamatsu shot her a nervous look.

"A lot of people go to me for fortune telling. And yes, yes I am, young lady." Answered the fortune teller. "I can foretell your fortune just by looking at you. Shall I fortell the fortune of the both of you?"