Chapter one: Adrien, you're my last hope!

Authors Note: This is my first fanfic story so please excuse me if you don't like it! Happy Reading! 😀😁

Marinette was a lonely girl. Ever since Lila entered her life, Lila's promise started coming true. Slowly, but surely, her friends had drifted apart. Adrien knew everything. He was her last chance. She hoped Adrien would see how far this had gone and expose Lila. She opened her phone and reached out to the only chat she had, the one with Adrien. Everybody else had left.

Marinette: Adrien...

Adrien: Please don't tell me this is about Lila!

Marinette: She has gone too far Adrien! We absolutely must expose her. She lies with every breathe Adrien!

Adrien: You know what?

Marinette: What? Are you gonna help me expose her?

Adrien: No. Take the high road Marinette. Her lies are not hurting anyone!

Marinette: It is hurting someone! It's hurting me! I haven't got any friend left Adrien! Alya thinks I'm the liar! I'm the bully. I'm the problem!

Adrien: I'm your friend. And if you go on like this I'll unfriend you too Marinette. She could get akumatized if we exposed her! Don't you care about Paris?

Marinette: Of course, I do care about Paris! But what about me Adrien? What if I get akumatized?

Adrien: Just stop it okay?!! I am not exposing her. End of discussion.

Marinette sighed as Tikki swirled gracefully around her.

Tikki: Don't you worry Marinette, everything will be just fine. 

Marinette: Tikki, do you think it will be good if I expose her? I am so confused!

Tikki: Marinette, one month ago I had stopped you from exposing her and so had Adrien because we both thought she could change! But you have suffered so much! Lila is not changing, and now you have to expose her! A depressed Ladybug means a depressed Paris! And I will help you expose her.

Marinette: Awww, thank you Tikki! You really are my best friend! I don't know what I'd do without you! Good night Tikki...

Tikki: Thanks! Good night Marinette!