Chapter five: The Fight with Basilisk - Part 1

Authors note: This is the first akuma fight that I made, so it might not be good! And 'amockatised object' is the object in which the amock (feather)got in. Happy Reading! 😄😁

Marinette stumbled back as she almost felt as if her head had burst into a million pieces. 

Marinette: Ouch! Owwww! What's happening to me Tikki?

Tikki: Don't worry Marinette, this happens to every person who have been given the Ladybug miraculous. 

Marinette: Why is it happening?

Tikki: You're at your highest point of stress, Marinette! This will last for the whole day!

Marinette: Oh no! How am I supposed to defeat Basilisk if I get head - cracking headaches every single minute?

Tikki: You'll be okay Marinette! I also have the same headache as you, because I am bonded heavily with you. Your pain is my pain. When you transform, your headache will happen less frequently!

Marinette: Alright then! Tikki, spots on! Yeah!

Ladybug reaches College Francis Dupoint, where she finds Basilisk. Cat Noir comes beside her.

Cat Noir: Hello M'lady? How are you feline?

Ladybug: Not good kitty, not good. I want this to get over as fast as possible. First we should find out where the akuma is. I'll need your cataclysm to break the akumatised object so don't use it up! Next, cover me and I'll do a lucky charm. Then hopefully, we will be able to get near Basilisk and then you can cataclysm the akumatized object and I will crush the amockatised object. 

Cat Noir: Pawesome plan M'lady!

Ladybug: Tha-

Ladybug falls behind and lies unconsious.

Cat Noir: M'lady? M'lady! What's wrong?

Cat Noir got some water and sprinkled it on top of Ladybug's eyes. Ladybug blinked and got up quickly. 

Cat Noir: M'lady! Thank god you're fine! Or I would have been in great mew-sery!

Ladybug: How do you make such horrible puns? 

Cat Noir:  You've got to be kitten me! My puns are paw-some!

Cat Noir and Ladybug follow Basilisk. Soon Basilisk reached College Francis Dupoint. 

Basilisk: WHERE IS LILA ROSSI?

Students: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Alya: Why do you want Lila? She has never done anything wrong!

Basilisk: NEVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG? TELL ME WHERE THAT LIAR IS!

Alya: How dare you call her a liar?

Just as basilisk is about to smash Alya...

Cat Noir: Paw-don me, but you should pick on someone your size.

Basilisk: I assume you're talking about yourself!

The basilisk leapt on Cat Noir. Cat Noir barely escaped and headed towards the Eiffel Tower.