Chapter eight: Wait a second, WHAT?!!

Author's Note: Please read this story till the end! Happy Reading! 😀😁

The next day, Marinette woke up all by herself, which surprise Tikki. Marinette was ready to have her friends back, and elated at the fact that Lila was exposed!

Marinette: Yeah! I can't believe this! Lila is FINALLY exposed! I used to think Chloe was a huge pain in the back, but Lila made her look like nothing, you know!

Tikki: I'm happy too Marinette! Plus today, you won't keep on fainting in the middle, 'cause your stress is far away!

Marinette: Here Tikki, a macaron. Let's get going!

Marinette rushed to school happily. But she still got the bad-mouthing and glares.

Marinette: What's wrong? Why are they STILL glaring at me?

She rushed to class to find out what had happened.

Alya: Marinette! I hate you, hate you, hate you! 

Marinette: Lila is the liar! What did she say now?

Alya: YOU WANTED PARIS TO BE IN DANGER SO YOU LIED TO LUKA ABOUT LILA LYING AND HE GOT AKUMATISED! CAT NOIR ALMOST LOST HIS MIRACULOUS! AND YOU BULLIED LILA AGAIN!

Marinette: Doesn't Basilisk reval the truth?

Alya: He makes people lie! He made Lila lie about everything!

Adrien glared at Marinette and Lila smirked under her crocodile tears.

Marinette had enough of all this. She had to take immediate action. She ran out of College Francis Dupoint, went under the subway, and transformed. Then she yo-yoed to College Francis Dupoint. Alya was shocked to see Ladybug and immediately reached out for her phone. Lila was pale with fear.

Alya: OMG! LADYBUG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE AT OUR COLLEGE! THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!

Ladybug: I came here to clarify stuff about me, and a certain Lila Rossi.

Alya: Oh Lila, she is such a sweetheart! Your BFF is the BEST!

Ladybug: That's what I'm talking about. She is not my BFF.

Alya: What?

Ladybug: She is a liar, and a bully, and she has frame Marinette Dupain - Cheng about a million times. Have you ever heard of somebody having tinnitus, yet being able to here the whispers by Mme Bustier. How she caught that napkin with her sprained wrists? And Max was wearing a glass, literally. Since when did soft tissues start gouging out peoples' eyes? She has been showing you photoshopped pictures. But how did she know that Marinette would bully her that exact second? 

Alya: Oh no! I pushed Marinette so many times, hurt her, and UNFRIENDED HER! 

Ladybug: Worse is the fact that Adrien over there knew all of this, how Marinette was being tortured, yet never said anything.

Everybody gasped.

Everybody: How could you Adrien?

Adrien looked quite embarassed.

Ladybug: I agree, there was a chance she could change. But it has been a MONTH now. A MONTH! I am ashamed on every single one of you here. 

Juleka: I should have known... Luka's heart never makes a mistake...

Everybody: What do you mean?

Juleka: Remember, when we had a party without Marinette in our houseboat? Luka told us all our inner music. He told Lila's was of the worst tune possible in world. Even Shadow Moth's was better than her's!

All who went to the part other than Lila: Oh yeah! 

Juleka: Poor Luka! I never talked to him ever since that! You liar! You... you... made me sue my BROTHER! MY BROTHER!

Ladybug: Luka is a real sweetheart. So good. Anyways, I need to leave! Bug out!

School ended and Ladybug swung out of the school and into her house. 

Tikki: That was awesome Marinette! 

Marinette: Thanks Tikki! Here you go! Three macarons for you on this special day!

Tikki: Yummm!

Marinette: Quick, hide Tikki! Nobody should know I'm Ladybug!

Tikki quickly hid. A few minutes later, a voice behind her said:

Cat Noir: Purrincess! Can this poor alley cat hang out here for some time?