Chapter two: The WORST day

Tikki woke up Marinette and soon, Marinette was rushing to college with Tikki in her bag, happily munching on a cookie. When she arrived at  school, she was greeted with dirty looks at her and a lot of bad-mouthing. Marinette tried her best to remain happy and smiled and waved to everybody as she walked to her classroom.

Marinette: Today is the day I start revealing Lila's true nature, Tikki!

Tikki: That's great Marinette! I will help you in any way I can!

Suddenly, somebody pushed her from the back. It was Alya.

Alya: How shameless you are! How dare you smile!

Marinette: Can't I smile? It's my face, I can do anything with it.

Alya: Shut up you bully. Why did you bully Lila yesterday?

Marinette: I didn't, and I really need to get to class now.

Alya pushed her towards class so hard that Marinette fell down in the doorsteps of the classroom. Feeling sad, but smiling on the outside, she went to her seat at the back of her class.

That day, she was more lonely than usual. Nobody was there with her and they all pushed her when they got the chance. She went to the washroom and decided to freshen up a bit and have a good talk with Tikki. But just then...

Lila: Well, well, well. Aren't you sick of your phony little friends? Do a good thing and leave College Francis Dupoint for forever. Or better, be friends with me and play along.

Marinette: Never Liar! I will never, ever be your friend!

Lila: Alright then. I gave you two chances so don't be sorry for this.

Marinette: For what?!!

Lila: You'll see.

Lila left the bathroom and headed to the classroom.

Marinette: I'm sorry Tikki! Class is gonna start and I'll be late again. 

Tikki: It's fine Marinette! Can I have a macaron please?

Marinette: Here Tikki.

At the classroom, Alya stomps and comes face to face with Marinette.

Alya: Marinette! What did you do to Lila?!!

Across the class was Lila sitting beside Adrien, crying crocodile tears.

Marinette: I didn't do anything! Adrien knows, ask him!

Adrien: I don't know what you're saying.

Adrien glared at Marinette.

Alya: Okay, first you bully Lila, then you lie, and then you pull Adrien into this?!! I never thought you were like this Marinette! And pay some respect to Lila, she knows Ladybug. One call to Ladybug from her and you will be expelled!  Lila and Ladybug are best friends! You can't hurt Lila!

Marinette: They are not!

Alya: They are!

Alya pushed Marinette away. The bell rang and Marinette ran out. Just then, Lila came behind her.

Lila: I will make your life miserable Marinette! Ha ha ha!

Lila went away. A few seconds later Adrien came.

Adrien: You tried exposing her again! I'm no longer your friend.

Marinette: No!

Adrien went away in a car. Marinette ran home crying and locked herself in her room. Just as she finished taking out all the Adrien posters, her mom called her for dinner. After dinner, she fell into a deep sleep...