Introduction

A/n: the above picture is Ananya

Ananya, just like her name she is a unique and beautiful woman. She may not fit in as beautiful in many people's beauty standards. But that doesn't mean she is not beautiful, she is just a human with flaws and is mesmerizingly beautiful. Few people are too narrow-minded to see her beauty but people who saw her magnificence are lucky and find it hard to control themselves around her.

Ananya is a beautiful full-figured curvaceous woman. Just like her appearance she has a beautiful big heart. She is 25 years old and working as a Math professor at Global University. She did BSc and MSc in mathematics. She is a beauty with a brain.

Throughout her school and college time, she was bullied by insecure and immature students. Thanks to them she becomes more stronger and mature but that doesn't mean it didn't affect her. Years of bullying and harassment gave her severe anxiety. And she strongly believes that she is not capable of being loved by men. But at the same time, she realized that she doesn't need to be loved by men to survive.

She blindly believes that no man will ever find her attractive. She always wanted to become a mother one day but now she thinks she could never have a child because of her weight and appearance. She secretly has a crush on Rudra, who is the son of her father's best friend. No one except her sister knows about it.

A few years ago she found out she has PCOS and it will reduce her fertility rate and can be dangerous if she did not take care of it. But after a year of changing her lifestyle for good, her Pcos is cured. And now she is trying to not have it again as doctors said it's cannot be cured completely but it can be prevented.

Now, even the doctor guaranteed her that she can have a child and she is completely healthy but have to maintain her healthy lifestyle. But she is adamant to not believe them and have her hopes high because she doesn't want to hurt herself anymore. So she decided not to get married no matter what. Except for her sister, no one knows about it in her family.

She is the middle child of Mr. Swaminathan Nair and Mrs. Mahalakshmi Nair. She has an elder brother named Arjun Nair and has a younger sister named Annapurna Nair. She is loved and adored by her family.

Her brother Arjun is goofy and a tease but at the same time, he is the most fearless and mature member of the family. He is a successful surgeon, aged 30 years, still single. He likes to taunt his sisters very much but he doesn't know that sometimes his words hurt Ananya. He doesn't know about what his sister went through. If he knows he would kill every single person who hurt his sister. Ananya knows much he loves and being protective of her.

Annapurna, a very clumsy and innocent girl. Studying BSc Nursing final year, aged 21. She is very loyal to her older sister Ananya. Physically, she is the exact opposite of her sister. She is very lean and has a slim figure but has a kind heart just like her sister. She's the only one who knows what Anaya went through and always have soft spot for her. She always kept her secrets safe

Mr. Swaminathan Nair is the most caring and understanding father and husband. He adores his family and they are his top priority. He is born in a small village on the border of Tamil Nadu and Palakkad just like his wife. He is half Tamilian and Malayali. He is working as a village officer.
Mrs. Mahalakshmi is a most devoted wife and a caring mother. But is also the most emotionally strongest one in the family. She is the backbone of the family, she loves her children without any partiality.

Mr. Vignesh Kapoor is the father of Rudra and Adithya. He married a high school teacher Rema Devi. He is a well-known and successful businessman with a kind and broad heart. He knows that his younger son does not like his father's career and doesn't want to take over his business so he selected his oldest son as his heir to his business but still, he is planning to give a generous amount of share to his younger son. He loves both his sons equally likely, when his younger son wanted to choose a different career he allowed him gladly. He is the best friend of Mr. Swaminathan Nair.

Rudra is an easy-going and responsible man but very prideful, age 30 years old. He is respectful towards elders and friendly towards others. He is the eldest son, he completed an MBA from Oxford University. He is known for his handsomeness, he has a well-built figure. Wherever he goes girls throw themselves at his feet but he did not pay any attention to them. His attention has always been on his family and studies. He has always been a top student.

Karthik is the best friend of Rudra, he has always been his partner in crime from childhood. There is no secret between these two friends. He is very extroverted and kind. He is working as a civil engineer and Rudra's business partner

Aditya is the youngest son and studying Veterinary Medicine as he is an aminal lover. He can be quite flirty but never played with any girl's feelings. He respects girls irrespective of their behavior or appearance. Rudra, his brother, and his father are his role models. But he despises the business fields with passion and he was over the moon when he came to know his brother is going to take over his father's businesses not him.