Natasha's Secret

A/n: I didn't proofread this chapter so, please be aware of grammatical errors.

"What are you doing here" His eyes inflamed with hate and rage. Rudra clenched his hands into fists that rested on either side of him.

" I-I just wants to talk to you". Her voice was barely audible. She refused to meet his eyes as she bit her lip, tensed.

Rudra harshly throws a file he was holding on the table, causing her to jump at least two feet into the air. She harshly gulped down her saliva.

"How the f*ck did you get inside my office without my permission? Who let you in?! " He barked at her, his body shaking in rage. "Get the f*ck out of here! I don't want to see your face". In the end, his voice was calmer than before, but it held more menace.

"Please, I beg you to hear me out! For once, hear what I want to say, at least for our old times' sake. " Natasha begged, hazel eyes filled with tears and her brows drawn together. Even in distress, she's undeniably beautiful, but her beauty didn't seem to faze Rudra a bit.

"I will never show my face in front of you ever again if you just hear me out," she promised, her shoulder drooping.

Rudra rubbed his temple in frustration, he could already feel the headache rising in the back of his head. He then nodded hesitantly and gestured for her to sit. "Just say whatever you want and leave. I don't have time to waste, " he added harshly.

Natasha nodded gratefully and sighed in relief. But then she didn't say anything. She opened her opened mouth multiple times but no words came out of it. Rudra raised his eyebrow at her futile attempt to speak. His patience is wearing down as time passes and Natasha could also sense it.

Natasha closed her eyes and took a deep breath to calm down her nerve before she spoke, "First of all, Rudra, I'm very sorry for what I've done to you" "I know you can't forgive me and I understand that but please forgive Arjun. He is innocent"

Natasha was cut off by his chuckle, it sounds nothing but malicious. Natasha visibly shuddered at the vicious glint in his eyes. She knows him for years and has witnessed what happens to the people who landed on his bad side. As much as he is a nice guy he can be a villain for some people.

"Arjun and I were dating ever since I started college. Arjun wanted to tell you about us, but I stopped him. He was still persistent to tell you, but I said if he told you about us then I will break up with him" she confessed.

Her heart aches when she saw a disappointment flash through his eyes. "Why? You had very little trust in me, right?"

"No Rudra, I didn't mean it that way. I trust you, but I also know you so well, " she quickly added. "I know you'll talk to my dad and try to convince him to accept my relationship with Arjun"

"Do you think I couldn't convince him? " Rudra asked, he indeed has control over her father. He is his business partner and holds the majority of shares in companies. If he managed to anger Rudra in any way he had to pay the biggest price for it.

"Yes, you may be able to convince him to accept Arjun but you don't know his real face Rudra. You may be thinking he is some sort of saint, but he is not" she interjects.

"Arjun and his father took numerous loans from my father's bank and they couldn't able to pay it back on time so I begged him to give them some more time and he agreed" Natasha stopped when her voice grew scratchy.

"Do you want something to drink? I will order some coffee, " he offered and was about to call his assistant when Natasha shook her head.

"No thanks. I just want some water, " she replied. Rudra hummed and gave her a glass of water. She eagerly gulped down the water. "Thank you"