Her past

A/n: Those who read my message board know why I didn't update for so long. For those who don't know my final exam started. The practical exam is over now and the theory exam is currently postponed to next month so I decided to update today.

I did poorly on my practical exam even though I studied hard. I just hope I could do better on the theory exam.

I'm so sorry for making you wait but I don't have a choice. I don't know if anyone will still read this story even if no one did I will still update this story for future readers. If anyone still reads this book thank you so much for your patience and love I appreciate it a lot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors pov:

"Hi....How are you? It’s been a very long time" He said, observing her face. But all he saw was resentment in her eyes, and it hurts his soul.

"I'm fine.. thanks for asking. I'm a bit busy can you please move' she said uninterestingly. When she tried to walk past him he suddenly blocked her path.

"Ananya please don't leave. Please hear me out!" he begged.

"There is nothing to hear I'm done hearing you a long time ago now please move" She replied coldly but she got stunned when he suddenly kneeled in front of her causing her to let out a gasp.

"What do you think you're doing!" She yelled at him, stunned.

"PLEASE hear me out please!" He repeatedly begged.

" Okay, fine! Just tell me whatever the heck you want to.  You have only five minutes" She reluctantly agreed only because she doesn’t want to create any scene.

Just by his action, she knows that he was ready to create any scene just to let him speak, he literally knelt before her outside the toilet.

"First of all, I'm really sorry Sweety. I was an immature jerk back then. I know nothing I'll say now will not make you forgive me. And I know I don't deserve your forgiveness. But still, I'm sorry Ananya. I don't have any excuse for my behavior." his eyes filled with tears but it didn't daze her a bit.

He tried to grab her hand but she yanked her hand away from his grasp.

"Your useless sorry won’t heal my wounds, Ajay. Your scarred me for life. You betrayed me, you cheated me. I thought you were my friend but you were nothing but a fox in sheep's clothing. I learned it the hard way" She whisper-yelled at him, angry tears streaming down her cheeks.

Ajay could only whimper at her words, he know he deserves it. He knows she will never forgive him.

She once again turned around and again bumped into someone but this time it felt familiar. She looked up to see her husband looking down with concern and worry. He cupped her cheek and wiped her tears.

"Are you okay?" He asked. Ananya only nodded in response. His gaze finally landed on the man behind her and his eyes suddenly darkened.

"Who is this Ananya? Did he do something?" He asked through
gritted teeth. His eyes held a threat.

"He didn't do anything. Let's go Rudra" Ananya rushed and pulled his arm but he didn't budge.

"Sweety who is he?" asked Ajay. Ananya shut closed her eyes trying to control her anger, she turned around and glared at him and that made him shut his mouth and look away.

"I'm her husband" He replied in an authoritative tone and wrapped his arm around her waist possessively. Ajay's eyes widened and looked at them agape.

"Have you really got married Sweety?" he asked once again. Rudra tightened his grip on her. Ananya sensed his anger and softly caressed his hard biceps making him relax a bit.