A bit steamy

A/n: ⚠This chapter contains a bit of 18+/mature scenes if you're not comfortable with it, please skip this chapter⚠

Also please be aware of grammatical errors. And I'm sorry if it bothers you❤

Ananya is no. 1 in Wattpad India!
                     --------------------------

Ananya was sitting in the corner of her father's room fidgeting with the tip of her saree. Occasionally, she glances at the entrance of the room to see if Rudra is coming or not. She understood that she was in great trouble and that what she had done probably hurt him.

"God, please help me! What should I do now? How can I make him forgive me? Will he ever forgive me? Did I ruin all our advancement in our marriage?'

She thought while biting her lips in nervousness and shaking her head. "Sh*t" she cursed under her breath, but unfortunately for her, her mother heard it.

"Is anything wrong Ananya?" Her mother questioned her in a displeased tone. And narrowed her eyes at her. Ananya's eyes widen in fear and shook her head vigorously.  Before she could scold her Rudra stepped into the room, his large frame made the doorframe look smaller.

Ananya's heartbeat increased as her muscles tensed up at the entry of her husband. Rudra smiled at her father and mother ignoring her presence.

"Uncle, Aunty, We need to leave now I will visit you soon," Rudra said. Both her parents' faces fell, then they covered it with a smile. Ananya stilled when he said they are both leaving together.

"I will visit you soon uncle" "I will stay with you for a long time when I visit you next Monday. And your surgery date is set for Monday. " He informed them with a gentle smile playing on his lips.

Everyone except Rudra's eyebrows was drawn together and their jaws went slack. "What?! But we don't have enough money for the surgery.." Her father cried out in shock.

"Don't worry uncle, I already paid for everything, " he responded calmly.

"No Rudra! This is too much! How could we accept your money just like that". Her father pleaded whilst she stood still in shock.

"If it was Arjun, you wouldn't have said this! So you lied when you said you consider me as your son" He replied, pretending to be offended.

"No son I didn't mean it that way! You're my son! You're part of this family. But this.." her father trailed off not knowing what to say without offending him.

"Then don't interject and accept all the money I gave you because I've got the same responsibility towards this family as Arjun"

At his words, both her parents closed their mouths. Her mother's eyes welled up with tears of happiness and gratefulness. "Thank you, Rudra" She can't help but thank him.

"Please don't thank me, aunty. I'm just carrying out my responsibilities" "it hurts and makes me feel like an outsider if you thank me for doing the bare minimum" Rudra added and her parents could only smile at him.

Ananya stared at him with pride and joy. 'God, how did I become so lucky to have him as my husband? Damn, I never knew he loved Appa this much! It'll be much more difficult to earn his forgiveness

"Ananya. Let's get" His deep voice brought her out of her trance. She looked at him with wide eyes. The sparkle that twinkled in his eyes was nowhere to be seen when he stared at her. Ananya forced a small smile and nod her head. She turned towards her parents and bid them goodbye.

Without acknowledging Ananya's presence Rudra continues to stride towards his car that has been parked outside the hospital. Ananya jogged to catch up with his pace. She was gasping for air when she arrived at the car. Ananya was about to open the door of the passenger seat when Rudra spoke up.