1

"It's normal, Yandere is a form of genre, it is moe!"

Maybe you would answer me like that.

But a good female friend of mine who said that to me previously had left me forever already.

It's because I brought her to see my sister once, and afterwards.........

There's no afterwards already.

As you can see, Yandere is such a frightening thing.

And right now, I'm being pestered by another yandere girl.

Sikong Lianshan; just like what her name meant, she's a girl with an outer appearance of being very gentle and kind.

But who knew that this kind of girl would actually had such a yandere-type of heart.

"Qiuyue, why did you reject me?"

Her right hand held onto a stand of silky hair, and her left hand wielded a fruit-knife as she slowly approached me.

Don't ask me how did she manage to find a weapon like a fruit-knife in school, and please don't ask me how she managed to control her left and right hands to do completely different actions as well.

Because......I want to know too...sob sob...........

Sikong Lianshan still approached closer to me a step at a time, but I had nowhere to back already...because it's the school balcony right here.

Behind my back was the school balcony's wire-meshed fence.

"Qiuyue, why didn't you answer my question?"

Sikong Lianshan used the fruit-knife weapon and placed it on my pale white neck, and kept rubbing it left and right.

The fruit-knife that had her warm body temperature on it, didn't let made me feel any sort of pleasure at all, it made me extremely frightened instead.

Not waiting for my reply, Sikong Lianshan once again opened her mouth.

"Was it because that strange sister of yours had already preempted beforehand?"

Blood! Blood!

Fresh red blood dripped down from my neck, and I can clearly feel the cut on my neck, because......

It hurts!! sob sob......my delicate little heart, why must my childhood friend even be a yandere.

But I even dared not to answer this question already, as for the moment I answer this question, then there will definitely be a dead person between her and my sister.

That siscon plus yandere little sister of mine~

If she knows about this, then the both of them really would have only one survivor left, furthermore, we are neighbors too; every morning seeing each other, even if the both of them won't immediately go nuts, my remaining days won't probably be in peace already, sob sob.......

What should I do?

It hurts hurts hurts!!

When I was trying to think, Sikong Lianshan increased the strength on her hands once more.

I.........

"What, still not going to say anything?" Sikong Lianshan gave off a smile as she 'gently' told me.

At the spur of the moment, I seemed to saw that once gentle and charming girl that she was.

A pity that the pain on my neck told me that just now, it was only my imagination, sob sob sob........