8

【On that day, mankind finally recalled the horror that had once been at their disposal, and the disgrace that had been imprisoned in a birdcage.】

Cough, in fact, is my sudden thought of the normal Ye laoshi strong …

Behavior.

Although I have always been a good feeling, but I am not willing to let her rule, I think of resistance.

My restless hand has begun to fret.

But to say the identity of Ye loashi’s judo 10, I decided …

“Hear no, not to the things I want to defile.” The shy voice of Yan Ye loashi interrupted my train of thought.

Bravo of me, say …

“Oh.”

With that, I decided that I would continue to be a subject!

wuwuwuwu……

“Pain!!” Yan Ye laoshi suddenly increased the strength of her hand.

Then he said with a shy voice like a mosquito.

“Also do not want think dirty things to other girls, boys should not be …”

“Hmm! ” When she heard my answer, Yan Ye loashi stepped up the strength of her hands.

“I didn’t say anything.” Then I said the words that I want to cover.

“Yes, yes, you said nothing, hehe…” The intense pain made me cry.

It seems that she heard the crying, and Yan Ye’s laoshi offered to let me go.

Then she stared at me with an apologetic look.

“The expression, just a little excited.”

Wiping off the tears in my eyes, while rubbing the painful joints, I kindly comforted with a bright smile, my lover.

“It’s okay, I am used to it.”

After that, Yan Ye laoshi looked at my eyes…

It has changed again.

At this point, Yan Ye laoshi is using…

Poor, perverted eyes staring at me.

I am not abnormal!
wuwuwu …

No, Lily seems to be a pervert, too. (TLN: I don’t know what to use lily or yuri)

But I really don’t have that kind of special hobby.

wuwuwu~ (TLN: btw, raw for this is 呜呜呜 ~, is this laughing or sad?)

“I don’t like that feeling, it’s just …”

My words were interrupted by the Ye laoshi, before I had finished.

“Just what, if you don’t like that.” Once again, Ye laoshi tried to bury his head between the **, and said shyly, pointing to the wound in my neck. “What’s that all about?”

“I…” I sighed over and then shouted as if I was talking to myself. “Come back home!”

“Oh ~” Ye laoshi, dragging her long voice, was still trying to bury her head between the two peaks, and replied shyly.

Then I pulled the brain directly into the machine and left the roof of the college.

Still immersed in the soft voice of Ye laoshi just now, I suddenly realized a terrible thing.

My sister and I live together.

To see my sister is to see, see, and see a parent.

As soon as I thought of it, my cheeks immediately began to heat up uncontrollably.

It doesn’t matter, does it mean that Miss Ye can meet my sister, who is in charge of the disease?

There’s nothing to worry about.

Well, there’s nothing to worry about.

It’s weird!

I think of my sister with the sick sister and Yan Ye laoshi to meet the moment, my body could not help shivering.

What a terrible thing!

wuwuwu …

Trembling I and Yan Ye laoshi hurriedly packed things, then out of the silent teaching building.

The bloody sunset hangs on the horizon, the red glow paves the world in my eyes, and few female high school students go out of college.

I didn’t appreciate this wonderful scene, just because of my sister’s.

Sister control is not terrible, terrible is … You’re the one who’s been charged.

wuwuwu ……

Still trembling me, carefully out of the entrance to the college.

Suddenly I heard a familiar voice behind me.

“Autumn Moon, are you out?”

This is?
The voice of Sikong Lian!