7

The laoshi suddenly stared at me with sharp eyes, and then say seriously.

"What about the wound on your neck?”

I gently stroked the wound on my neck, and there was a faint layer of blood.

The light of the blood, if not the slightly moist touch of the fingertips, I don't even notice the blood on my hands.

Ye laoshi can notice, too.

But now, what am I going to do?

wuwu……

If you lie, you will surely be debunked.

I can't expose the identity of pity.

"This is a sharp weapon to leave a wound, if not wrong, it should be ... It's a sharp blade, isn't it?”

Ye laoshi, looking at my fair neck, said this in a brusque way.

Scared me to cover my neck at once, panicked back and back, all the time back to the body stuck to the back of the barbed wire guardrail.

"Shut up, what's the matter with you?" Because of the nervous and faint face, let my words look more like shyness, rather than directly refuse to answer the laoshi's question.

"So you still have this hobby!" Ye loashi suddenly stared at me with a strange look, and then said with emotion.

ha!

What hobbies?

I tilted my head in a puzzled way.

And suddenly I remembered my hands stroking the wound.

Is it ...

"Wait, how could I Be ..."

"So what happened to the wound on your neck?”

Ling Shan!

You wait for me!

time I will certainly take a good 'reward' for your 'gift'.

It's all your fault. I've become a strange person in the eyes of Yan Ye laoshi.

wuwuwu……

I will certainly 'repay' you.

I'm still thinking about any reward, and Ye loashi is kindly reminded again.

"It's too dangerous to do this kind of thing around your neck, next time you can try to try it on your arm, if ..." the teaching says here, with my four eyes across the lover, the face actually appeared is not yanhong. "I can help you if you want it next time."

After that, the laoshi said that she tried to bury the shy face between her own **.

Although Ye loashi's words let me very moved, the action also let me very envy, but ...

I really don't have that hobby.
wuwuwu …

And it can't be explained to Ye laoshi.

My fragile little heart.

wuwuwu …

"Ye laoshi, we ..." Crying me, now just want to take Ye laoshi left this sad rooftop early.

"It can't be here!" The laoshi, shy, covered the rare expression of panic in her chest, and then added. "Even if you want to be here, you have to wait until the evening."

Yan Ye laoshi, what are you thinking?

Are you still the mature and charming female teacher?

But …

This move by Yan Ye laoshi ...

It seems to be really mature and charming.

Otherwise, how about staying at the college this evening?

"heiheihei ... aiheihei ..." thinking about what happened after staying at the academy, I couldn't help but make a giggle.

Looking at the 'hunger and thirst' of me, Yan Ye laoshi panicked expression actually 1.1 points aggravated.

Bang!!!

Without warning, my Ye laoshi was subdued to the ground with judo in a flash.

I even heard the strong wind of Ye laoshi come in the moment just now.

"Don't want to defile things!!" Facing the sky on the ground of me, the operation did not see the words of the teacher's shy expression, but has been able to hear from her gentle voice a few flustered shyness.

But you're the one who defiled it first, okay?

wuwuwu …
No, I'm going to fight back.