♡ | bill

author's note

firstly, thank you for choosing to read this story and loving shaurya and sitara enough to continue travelling along with them in their journey towards love. i hope you had fun while reading it, or that this story had made you smile atleast once. i wanted to write a comfort book, without drama and the negativity of life. ofc, life is not life  without the obstacles, little confusions and daily battles. but i wanted to write something as a form of escapism, into the world of harmless love. i hope i did justice to my motive.

then, i also wanted to talk about a matter that concerned me a lot which is the taboo surrounding periods and period shame. i didn't want to go too deep into it but also wanted to make an impact on the readers, no matter the size — big or small. i hope i did that.

secondly, i wanted to address the amazing people who have supported me from the first chapter till the last. i think i don't have to mention y'all because you know who you are. you will always be someone close to my heart. so precious to me.

thirdly, i wanted to talk about certain comments that made me laugh. i love how an entire thread of street food discussion is hidden in one of the chapters. it's so nice to see y'all interact, all the indian minds assembling together and all the international readers pitching in their ideas. i think it's amazing.

thanks to the keen swifties who found out every sneaky reference i hid in there. mama taylor would be proud :)

one more comment thread that got my attention was the one about deepika and her obsession with lord krishna. i was researching for my project and i stumbled across a quora thread of people being smitten with lord krishna. there are spiritual justifications to it, and some disagreements too. i wanted to incorporate that here. it reminded me of the story of mirabai.

i loved all the gibberish comments in capitals and trust me when i say that everytime i saw that, I wanted to squeal too. shaurya and sitara have bewitched us. don't y'all agree?

if y'all have time, please watch PFA (please find attached) season 1 and 2 on youtube. it is amazing. here is a sneak peek from PFA season 2 which i absolutely love love love. shaurya and sitara are based on them so feel free to imagine them as these two in the video — take it as a visual epilogue, maybe?

wanna gush about this video? you can do it here. i might join you too :)

lastly, sending all of you a personal package of warm hugs from sitara and teddy bear hugs from shaurya. stay magical <3

for evermore,

cara