♡ | tips

because many wanted more, here is a collection of snippets from shaurya's and sitara's future.

one last time.

thank you for keeping this story close to your heart. stay magical <3

⋆ —————— sitara ⋮ ⋆

"So, I told you about Anna right? The trainee who takes care of the stock in London?" I asked him.

"Yeah, you mentioned. What about her?" Shaurya asked, reaching to his side table to pick up a glass of water. I could see his familiar bed through the screen and a pang of longing to be with him hit my chest.

"Well, you know, she has a boyfriend," I said, looking down and picking at the loose thread in my sweater.

"And?"

"He calls her baby everytime he comes to pick her up and it's so cute. Her face just lights up like fireworks when he does that. It's so nice," I mumbled. There was a slice of silence that cut through the conversation. Then I looked up at him.

"No, nah, I am not doing it," Shaurya shook his head very firmly.

"Please, Shaurya. Just once," I said, morphing my expression into the cutest and saddest.

He shut his eyes. "No, Sitar. It's so... not me."

"Please. You can add five more kisses to the list," I said, wishing I was beside him so that I could pester him more into giving in. He sighed and closed his eyes.

"Sitara, baby, I hate you," He said and then opened his eyes. Whatever assumptions I had about it being romantic shattered into dust. I hoped Shaurya hadn't seen me cringe so badly.

"Okay, we are never doing that," I said.

"I warned you," He said, looking very displeased. I burst out laughing at his sour expression.

"Don't worry, I still owe you five kisses," I said to help him feel better.

"I am holding you to that," He said and then after a long pause, he added, "baby."

"Shaurya!"

He stuck his tongue out. Dork.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

"When will the meeting finish?" I asked Shaurya through the video call, still sleepy. He was fastening his tie around his collar and I wished he had picked out a neutral colour to go with the brown shirt.

"Around one in the afternoon," He said. "Will you be busy that time?"

"I might," I said and Aisha sneaked up from behind me. She had her eyes closed.

"Is your fiance decent?" She asked and I rolled my eyes.

"No, I am watching him take a shower. Wanna join?" I asked acidly. A satisfying grimace creeped up on her face and I turned back to the phone.

"Hi Aisha," Shaurya called, looking to the left of him with a smirk. I suspected that Aarav was in the same room with him. But Aisha didn't have to know that.

"Hello, Shaurya. By any chance, do you know where that boyfriend of mine is? I told him to call back later and he never did. I miss talking to that idiot but he never cares," Aisha grumbled. "Can you knock some sense into him?"

Shaurya held in his laughter. "I think you did that already," he said and I chuckled as Aarav stepped into the screen with a nervous wave. But before either of them could open their mouths, I told them to get their own screen to talk through and shooed them away. Aisha slapped my head before she called her boyfriend and went to the other side of the room to yell at him.