₊❏❜ 'grammar nazis' and other miserable creatures

Hello, dear readers.

Today we will go over Grammar Nazis (and Other Miserable Creatures). 

Yes you illiterate fools, it's na-ts-ee not na-zh-i Anyways, lets learn more about them. Grammar Nazis are luc-

"YOU COMPLETE IDIOT OF A READER, DIDN'T YOU NOTICE THE FULLSTOP MISSING BETWEEN na-zh-i AND Anyways?!"

"..."

"i knew it, this, THIS, this is why I have the grammar police on speed dial"

*mutters under breath* "unbelievable... no one respects grammar here ...disgusting. All of them"

Err, so back to the lesson, Grammar Nazis are lucky, if I'm being honest. Great grammar, respect towards the English dialect, n̶e̶a̶r perfect spelling. What more could you want?

But apparently, they're also annoying? I mean, lik-

*smack*

"..."

"WHO. WHO THREW THAT PAPER PLANE AT ME."

"..."

"Who. Threw. It"

*silence*

"Whoever it is, is... 

a genius! This paper has no grammatical errors whatsoever. And this handwriting, it's... PERFECT. So elegant and refined! All of you idiots should learn from this."

As I was saying before some young prodigy interrupted me with their awe-inspiring English, GRAMMAR NAZIS. They are filled with so much knowledge, and greatness. 

It is a curse. To be the greater beings in the insidious plane of life. 

― ᶘ ͡°ᴥ ͡°ᶅ

if you didn't notice already this is an old chapter [from the caps] and was literally the first thing i ever wrote for hn iv, and has been sitting in my drafts for so long so it isn't as good as i would like it to be; but hey it is what it is :)