₊❏❜ the fortunate misfortunes of mr.p ii

yeah we're back. let us recall the climax of our previous chapter...

*dramatic music plays*

*earthworm pops up* *everyone lets out dramatic gasp and faints*

yes. yes indeed. we left off with the earthworm.

Mr. P [whom I was walking with at the time] looked down apon the hideous creature and let out a gasp. "This worm. It brings back memories of a time long gone..."

okay fine i'll stop with the ancient england type shit and tell you the damn story *eye roll*

well Mr.P is a sad lonely person [if you didn't already figure out] and loves forcing me to walk with them and listen to their TOTALLY real adventures.

And the absurd [and totally real] story for the day was:

Once apon a time I...

*screen does the wavy flashback thing every time in shows when a flashback is about to start*

yeah this thing, good job bob you found it. *bob harrumphs happily*

> text ─ mr.p | [] ─ me. 

... I was sent into the dense jungles of IDKWHERENOTTELLINGYOU on an important mission to save mankind. 

[umm okay? but like why are you telling me this...]

EHHM. As I was saying before a certain someone interrupted me, I was on a very important mission. Which I cannot tell you of.

[oh. so we can just go back home now?]

NO. NO ABSOLUTELY NOT. KEEP WALKING AND LISTEN TO MY AMAZING STORY. No one else wants to listen to my fantabulous tales. No one appreciates me honestly, it's hard being so good. But I found you. SO NOW LISTEN.

[... okay then] 

After completing my [super secret] mission, I realized I was lost in the forest. So many thick vines and snakes. And umm *googles 'What is in Jungles'*, quicksand! Yes, quicksand LOTS of quicksand.

[do you even know what quicksand is?]

Of course. Sand that's fast. Quicksand. Isn't that kind of obvious? God Sasha, I didn't know you were this incompetent...

[*stares* if you say so, i mean does kinda make sense]

And so much fast sand, after vanquishing the bad guys [very mosquito looking] I figured out... I figured out... I was LOST in the JUNGLE.

[i would have never agreed to this if i knew you were this tacky-. go on then]

And when I was stuck in the jungle... I... I.. I ate the earthworms

[i- i. what WHAT WHAT THE FUCK DUDE]

Hey hey, no abusive words okay??

and bye guys we'll be gone for a short break!

*elevator music plays* 

― ᶘ ͡°ᴥ ͡°ᶅ

look at that finally, another chapter? and then i left it off at half ikik i suck