The Female Titan pt2

Everyone followed along around the forest whilst Erwin, Levi squad and the wagons went straight through the middle.

"What the hell are they doing? Throwing some kind of picnic?" Jean scowls and Armin scolds him a little, he has a point though, none of you have any idea what's going on.

"Find a place to tie your horse up and then make sure to keep any titans from entering that forest!" The oldest scout in the group announces before using his odm gear to fly up to a tall tree.

Armin ties his horse up before giving you a hand to get down. "Will your back be ok?" He asks and you nod before flying up a tree, and Armin stands on the tree next to yours. He gives you a small smile before looking down to see if any titans are approaching. You can't help but continue to look at Armin, the way his beautiful blonde hair flowed in the wind and it's almost mesmerising. You had always found Armin attractive, ever since you first saw him in the military training. In fact the first conversation the two of you had was when you mentioned to him he had really pretty eyes, only it came out really awkwardly and you cringe when you think back at it.

You're cut out of your thoughts to the voice of Jean complaining about the situation. "What are we doing just playing birdhouse here? Oh yeah, to protect the scouts little nature sanctuary! We should've turned around as soon as we saw that damn female titan! They have no clue what's going on" Jean continues to vent, but you choose not to listen because classic Jean is complaining again.

"5 meter titan approaching!" The scout in charge of your group announces and you watch as it runs towards the trees. You look back to Armin who's lost in thought about something. He's cute when he's thinking...

"Hey Armin, correct me if I'm wrong, but our orders are just to keep the titans out right? We don't actually have to fight them..." Jean says, looking down in horror, you look back down to see a bunch of titans clawing at the trees, trying to grab any of you.

.
.
.

Suddenly you hear very loud screams coming from inside the forest, the screaming of the female titan. Annie... You watch as all the titans that were trying to climb the trees run into the forest, to where the female titan called them too.

You're all then given the command to get back onto the horses and make your way back to wall rose. As you rode with Armin again you couldn't help but feel worried about Annie. What if something's gone wrong?

Annie is a quiet girl, she spoke to no one in military training and hardly anyone back in Marley. But the two of you were always close, in fact you, Annie, Reiner and Berthold were always good friends. You'll never forget the time it was only you and Annie alone and how chatty she got, it was like a completely different person.

Thoughts of the worst went through your head. What if Annie's been killed? What if they've figured out her identity? What if she's stranded?

You burry your head into Armin's back. "Y/n are you okay?" He asks you, worried for you. "I'm just.. stressed, this whole mission has been crazy" You reply, Armin just nods and let's you rest your head on his back. You feel safe on the horse with him, like everything will be okay.

TO BE CONTINUED