Reclaiming Wall Maria

You sigh to yourself and splash some cold water onto your face. Today you'll be going with the scouts to reclaim wall Maria, today you'll be forced to face Reiner and Berthold again.

You knew this day would come, you knew you'd have to do this, for Armin.

You head out to the stable with the other scouts, wearing the hood of your cloak over your head. Armin holds your hand and gives it a little squeeze before letting go to get onto your horse.

The journey to the wall felt long and your nerves were starting to get to you. After all these years, you'll have to face the place you once attempted to destroy, the homes of your comrades that you smushed to dust. 

...

Finally you all arrive at the wall, the place where it all started. You tie your horse up and use your ODM gear to get to the top of the wall, looking down at the destruction inside. You did this...

You slap your face, you can do this Y/n, you stand, ready for orders and notice Armin and commander Erwin discussing some things, then Armin walks over to your group. Commander Erwin has given Armin the orders to take charge of your group and find the location of Reiner and Berthold.

"Search inside of the walls" Armin tell you all to do, you use your ODM gear to lower yourself down the wall and tap on it with your blades in search for a place they could be hiding.

You hear a sudden gasp and look over to see Reiner, the two of you make eye contact with eachother, a look of betrayal on his face when he sees you. You freeze up, unsure of what to do when Levi suddenly flies down and stabs Reiner, unfortunately it wasn't enough to kill him and Reiner transforms into the armoured titan.

Shit! Why'd you have to freeze up Y/n?!

"Y/n, stay here and look out for Berthold! Me and the others are gonna fight off Reiner whilst Eren closed the hole in the wall" Armin says to you. You quickly grab onto Armin, pulling him into a tight hug. "Be safe" You say, giving him a quick kiss before letting him go.

You stand on top of the wall, watching half of the scouts fight off Reiner using their brand new 'thunder spears' which seem to be working well. You look to the other side and almost crap yourself, standing on the other side, with titans lined up beside him is the beast titan, aka Zeke Jeager.

If Zeke is here, that means Pieck must be here too..

You look around to see if there's anyone you can inform, Erwin and Levi is with the new scout recruits and Hange and the others are fighting Reiner. Shit, how are you gonna warn them?

All of a sudden you notice a barrel flying through the air, is that.. Berthold?... A flash of yellow lightning appears and the colossal titan stands tall above everything inside of the walls.

Without a second thought you bite down on your hand, hard, transforming into the warhammer titan. You create your hammer and run at the colossal titan, and swinging your hammer at his legs, causing some damage to it.

"COME FIGHT ME BERTHOLD!" You scream although he ignores you, that son of a bitch!

...

The scouts continue to fight against Reiner, Berthold and Zeke, when Armin gets a plan to use up all of Bertholds steam so that Mikasa can fly up to Berthold's nape and cut him out whilst Eren fills the hole in the wall. You also help to distract Berthold by hitting his leg with your hammer.

TO BE CONTINUED