Kidnapped

It turns out the military police were looking for the scouts so that they could bring in Eren and Historia.

"The plan is, Eren and Historia will leave in a wagon whilst Armin and Jean dress as Eren and Historia walk on foot with us, then we'll be able to tell who's after them." Levi announces to you all.

They're going to put Armin and Jean in danger?!

"Oh and we'll need to keep someone here to watch Y/n" Levi says. "Huh?! Why can't I help out? I'm skilled at using ODM gear and I can transform if something goes wrong!" You protest. There's no way you're not going with them, even if you have to fight the scouts, you have to make sure Armin is safe.

"We can't let you transform into a titan in the middle of the wall." Levi says to you coldly. You sigh, pissed off that you can't go with them.

"I'll keep an eye on her, and I can cut her up if something happens." Mikasa says, and you gulp, Mikasa is scary as hell sometimes but atleast this meant you could go with the scouts and protect Armin.

...

It's finally time to do the plan, you'll go with Mikasa, Levi, Connie and Sasha and walk with Armin and Jean who are in disguise.

Your mouth drops open a little when you see Armin wearing a long skirt and white button up blouse like Historia. Armin looks good in a skirt

You walk slightly behind Armin, looking around you for anyone who could be a potential suspicious person. "EVERYONE WATCH OUT!" Levi screams. Someone pushes you out of the way as a wagon barges through the crowd at a high speed and snatches Armin and Jean. "Armi- I mean, Historia and Eren!" Sasha shouts as the wagon goes further away form you. Armin!

You quickly get up and follow Levi's orders to chase after the wagon on the rooftops, you fly up using your ODM gear and chase after the wagon, not daring to lose sight of it.

Eventually the wagon comes to a stop and both Armin and Jean are taken into a dodgy looking building. You stand on the rooftop of it with the others. You look through the window and see Jean and Armin tied to a chair, and a man touching thinking it's Historia.

"We need to get them out of there!" You say just quietly enough for the people inside not to hear you. "Not yet" Levi says and you clench your fists. Fuck that! You break through one of the windows and run towards the guard, you punch and kick him over and over trying to fight him off before tackling him to the ground.

The guard then pulls out a gun to shoot you but Sasha stops him with her bow and arrow, Mikasa quickly runs in afterwards to finish him off. "Thanks Mikasa" You say to her and she gives you the same cold look Levi does. Ackerman's are scary...

You untie Armin and Jean from the chairs "stay here, there are more people coming" You say, before hiding behind the large crates in the room with Mikasa.

Four men then enter the room "You sure this is Christa and Eren?" One of them ask. "They match the description" another answers. Both you and Mikasa then jump out from hiding, Mikasa kicks one guy in the  sides and you tackle another to the ground.

One of the remaining two men pull a gun from their pocket but you kick them in the face, causing him to fly back and drop his gun to the floor. Armin and Jean then quickly got up and held two of the men down, and Mikasa holds down one of the others, the three of them tie some ropes around their arms so they can't move. You then hit the last guy to the floor, holding him down, he then grabs the gun from earlier and goes to shoot you but Sasha uses her bow and arrow to stop him. "If you move again who knows where I'll hit you?" She shouts to him. "Connie, are you sure it's only these guys?" Mikasa asks him and he nods. "Okay, let's tie these guys up and then meet with the captain, he has a message for us too" Mikasa announces.

"What is it?" Armin asks her. "From now on, we'll be fighting humans too" She replies, and you all leave onto the roof again.

You hear some gunshots nearby and look over to see Levi chasing after a wagon, and a man with guns just behind him. The rest of you follow behind. Levi then cuts the man following him with the blades of his odm gear "Chase the wagon!" Levi shouts and you all nod, following after it as fast as you can. "Listen, these guys know how to use ODM gear and know what they're doing, they've already got three of ours" who are these guys?! "If we want to get Eren and Historia back we can't hesitate, if you get the chance to kill do it" Levi says, and everyone nods.

Levi flies down and hits one of the people who are helping in kidnapping Eren. "Armin, Jean and Y/n secure the wagon, we'll cover you!" Levi shouts. The three of you jump into the wagon and the woman driving it turns around, facing you guys. Mikasa then hits her down and Jean holds his blades to her head, but hesitates. The woman quickly pulls her gun out and hits Jean back, going to shoot him. BANG. The woman dropped dead onto the wagon. Armin shot her, fear in his eyes. "Shit, Armin, Jean, Y/n!" Levi shouts and you feel yourself get lifted up into the air by Sasha.

You then watch as more people in the group of kidnappers jump into the wagon and ride off with Eren and Historia. "EREN!" Mikasa screams after him, but Levi forces her to fall back. You all just stand hopelessly watching the wagon get further away.

TO BE CONTINUED