Rescue Mission

You ride alongside the other scouts to an old church where Historia and Eren are suspected to be. The cold night breeze running through your soft h/c hair.

"Who's side are you really on, Y/n?"

Mikasa's words filling your thoughts, you're on the scouts side, of course you are! So why are you suddenly doubting everything?

Y/n stop being like this, you already chose you would help the scouts.

"We're here" Levi announces. You all tie your horses up outside and enter the church. You notice a trap door on the floor, which probably leads to where Eren and Historia are being held.

You feel your hand get squeezed a little, and look over to see Armin. You squeeze his hand back and give him a small smile before listening to what Levi and Hanges orders are.

...

All of you bust through into an underground basement, which is made entirely of titan hardening.

Sasha then uses her flaming arrows in order to create smoke for you all to be hidden from the enemy.

"THIRTY FIVE ENEMIES!" You hear Levi shout as you fly through the smoke and stab someone with your blade.

Thirty four

You use the smoke to conceal yourself, and strike the enemies by surprise, showing no mercy as you killed them.

Thirty three

You hear the screams of other enemies being murdered, but you try to block out the noise. Ignore it, just focus on the mission.

The smoke begins to clear, and the remaining enemies all make their escape, whilst the scouts stay back and tend to Hange who's been injured.

A sudden flash of yellow appears, meaning that someone has transformed into a titan. You and the scouts make your way over and see a massive, ugly titan, and Eren and Historia in front of it.

What the fuck is that thing?

You all join with Eren and Historia, Erens forehead is bleeding from a cut across it and is crying like a baby.

You all stand back as the massive titan, who is Rod Reiss tries to climb out of the church, causing rubble to fall. You prepare to transform into a titan incase the roof caves in, although that will only save you and no one else.

Eren continues to cry about how he never should have happened and he's useless. Enough of this.

"Do you think you're some tragic hero? When have you ever accomplished anything by strength alone?! You're not special" You shout at Eren, annoyed at his childish behaviour.

None of us should've ever happened...

Eren then gets up, and jumps off of the ledge your all standing on, transforming into his titan and hardening in order to stop the roof from caving in on all of you.

After he emerges from his titan you all quickly get out of the church in order to chase after Rod Reiss and kill him before his titan causes any damage.

You get onto your horse and follow the others, Rod Reiss is making his way towards a nearby village, but his nape is hidden meaning you can't kill him.

...

The plan to stop Rod Reiss is to fill his mouth with explosives, which will cause his titan to explode into pieces and then let Historia deal the killing blow.

You watch as the scouts fill the titans mouth with explosives and as his body explodes, Historia then flies up and slices the nape, killing Rod Reiss.

TO BE CONTINUED

(Yeah so I kinda forgot to post this chapter sooner so sorry about that and like sorry if it's messy I wrote it at like 1 am and am too lazy to spell check 😃😃)