Long Night

You sit in an old abandoned warehouse with Levi, Hange, Moblit, Armin, Mikasa, Sasha, Connie.

Hange and Moblit have successfully shown the public that the scouts aren't the enemy, so hopefully we should be free to walk the streets.

(Guys I'm sorry if this chapter kinda sucks my mind is so blank rn-)

"I can't believe I killed a person.. she was probably a good person, she probably had a family" Armin says, still in horror that he murdered a woman. You place your arm on his back and slowly rub it to try and soothe him.

"There's no going back now Armin, there's blood on your hands. You just need to embrace it and move on" Levi says, in his usual monotone way.

"You could've said it nicer" You say to Levi, glaring at him. "I've said it how it is" Levi says, glaring back at you. The two of you have a bit of a staring competition before someone suggests going to sleep, as you'll all be saving Eren and Historia the next day.

...

You lay down, it's the dead of night but you just can't fall asleep. You just lay there with your eyes closed, hoping to eventually drift off to sleep.

"Psst Y/n, are you asleep?" Armin whispers to you. "No" you whisper back. You open your eyes and see Armin next to you, he looks scared and teary eyed.

"Everything okay?" You ask him, pulling him into a hug. "I had a nightmare, and I'm still stressed out about killing that woman" Armin says and you hug him tighter.

"You did what you had to Armin, it was either her or Jean" You say to him, rubbing his back again like you did earlier.

"I don't know how you did it Y/n.. all those years ago.." Armin says and you sigh. "It was terrifying, but we didn't have any other choice" You say sadly, remembering that fateful day.

The two of you lay together in silence, hugging eachother closely. "I love you Y/n" Armin whispers as the two of you fall asleep.

...

You wake up to the sunlight hitting your face, and Armin laying beside you, you smile to yourself and give him a small kiss on the cheek before sitting up.

"Y/n you're awake!" Hange says excitedly and then tilts her head when she notices Armin beside you. "You and Armin huh?" She says, wiggling her eyebrows.

You laugh a little and get up from where you were sleeping, you like Hange a lot more than Levi. You meet the others who're awake and sit with them, Connie hands you a piece of bread to eat and you snatch it from his hands.

Armin then enters the room last, his hair a little messy and his eyes red from crying in the night. "Your boyfriend is here" Jean jokes and you blush. "Damn you all know?" You sigh and the others laugh.

"We've gathered some information" Hange announces as her and Levi explain the plan and where they believe Eren and Historia are.

"They're going to eat Eren?!" Sasha and Connie scream. Levi then goes on to explain everything in more detail before you all go to get changed.
It's clear that it's a shock to the people around you that they weren't aware of how the titan is inherited.

You pull your jacket on and notice Mikasa glaring at you. "What is it?" You ask her. "Why didn't you tell the scouts sooner about eating Eren? You were clearly aware it would happen" She says, which shocks you a little.

"I.." You start but she interrupts you. "Don't think that I'll trust you just because everyone else does, you're clearly not being honest with us" She says.

"I'm sorry.. I just.." You try and think of something to say. "Who's side are you really on Y/n" Mikasa says before walking off.

TO BE CONTINUED

(Sorry for this chapter taking a while I had like no motivation but I'll be trying to post atleast every other day again)