Chapter 4: Revenge

P.O.V = Stephanie

I wake up and check the time. 6:48 a.m. I struggle to get myself out of my bed, but I manage. I quickly comb my hair and put it in a braid. I put on a black thank-top and my new black yoga shorts. I also put on the black (military) boots. They end 4 inches right above my ankle, the perfect length. I decide to have a couple eggs for breakfast, I need all the strength I can get… I grab a couple knives. I put one down on each side of my boots and 2 in my shorts, I also have a couple more in my backpack. I exit my house and start to walk to the store.

Once I get at the store I take the knives out of my backpack and toss it in a bush. I start walking around the side of the building. All a sudden a girl runs out and bumps into me.

“Hey what the…who are you?” I ask. She doesn’t reply. She grabs me and pulls me close.

“Victoria,” She whispers in my ear. She opens my hand and drops the necklace…the one I gave to Abby. The mysterious girl then runs past me. I just stare at the necklace and then reality snaps back at me.

“WAIT!!! Where did you-“ I say turning around only to find that she disappeared again. I put the necklace down my bra, pick up my knives and start walking towards the store. I turn around the corner and it’s like fate. The 3 guys are all talking, leaning against the wall. They see me and stop talking.

“HEY!!! It’s the girl from yesterday,” One of the guys say.

“You killed A-Abby, you k-killed Lucy, they were m-my friends,” I say trying to hold back tears.

“We didn’t kill anybody, we don’t know what you’re talking about,” Another guys says.

“Don’t lie TO ME!” I say my voice getting stronger. I take a knife and throw it to one of the guards. It pierces him in the heart. He falls to his knees and then lands on his face. The 2 other cops look at him shocked at what just happened.

“Adam, kill her,” One of the cops says.

“Not a problem Luke,” Adam says. Adam changes to me. I step to the side and let him fall on the ground. I smirk. There was no way I was going to let them beat me.

“Ha,” I say. I suddenly feel a pain coming from my stomach. I groan in pain and hold my stomach. I just got punched. Luke just stood in front of me grinning. I grab a knife from the side of my boot and cut Luke’s leg. He drops to the floor holding his leg. Adam jumps on me from behind. I try running all over the place and banging my back against the wall trying to get him off. Eventually he losses his grip on me and falls to the ground.

“This is what you get,” I say putting my knife against his throat. Before he can answer I slit his throat. I see Luke trying to get up.

“Lucy and Abby were my friends, I cared about them so much,” I saying kicking Luke in the face.

“Please I don’t know what you are talking about,” Luke says.

“Don’t act like you don’t know, I saw you in their house last night, you, you….you stabbed them to death,” I saying almost sheading a tear.

“I am truly sorry about your friends, but I have nothing to do with this…I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Luke says.

“LIAR!!!,” I say raising my knife. In seconds I stab him right through the heart.