Chapter 6: Caught In Darkness

P.O.V = Stephanie

I decided to walk in the woods. It’s the only safe way to walk since I am wanted. It’s been more than half a day and it’s starting to get dark. I reach a gas station and go in. I grab a couple protein bars and stuff them in my bag.

“HEY! No hoodies in here,” A man says. I completely ignore him and grab a water bottle from the freezer. I start to put it in my bag but then a strong hand grabs my arm and spins me around.

“You plan on paying for that?” The man says grabbing the water bottle from my hands.

“Um….,” I say.

“Yeah that would be a no. And what did I tell you about the hood!” He says yanking down my hood. He gasps.

“Y-Y-You…you’re the girl that Loki’s looking for,” He says.

“Oh great trouble,” I whisper under my breath. He grabs the back of my neck.

“YOU’RE COMING WITH ME!” He says trying to make me walk.

“Like hell I am!!!” I say stomping on his foot. I kick him in the balls and start running for it. Another person gets in my way and grabs me.

“L-Let me go!” I scream. He throws me against a row of chips and I fall hard on the ground. My vision starts getting blurry. I feel 2 cold hands grasping my neck. Within seconds all I see is darkness.

---------------------------------

I'm sorry for this short chapter :( I didn't have enough time to write this weekend

*whispers SORRY*

----------------------------------