Chapter 7: An Unfriendly Encounter

I woke up to the feeling of handcuffs around my wrists. I shake my head, trying to make the blindfold fall off that's on me. I hear a chuckle.

"It's no use girl," I hear a voice say.

"What the fuck do you want from me?" I ask. I feel my blindfold being taken off me. I look straight into a young man's eyes. He looked about 30 ish. Had light brown hair. I would have liked him if he didn't took me, and for that I dispise him.

The man rubs his hand on my leg. He leans closer to me until he's at my ear. I can feel his lips brushing against my ear.

"Your a wanted criminal, we need money...what better way than to hand you in," The man says.

"We?" I ask. Apparently that made the man laugh cause he started laughing. He cocks his head to the driver seat.

"He'll be back in a minute, he's just having a word with the guard," He says. My eyes widen. We're already here...I thought I could jump out of the car and make a run for it...it's okay Stephanie, be strong...be strong.

The door next to me from the car opens. There is another guy standing there. His hair is black and he looks around his late 30s.

"Come on bitch, get out of the car," The man with the black hair says. He yanks my arm and my body follows through. I land on the ground with a big THUMP.

"FUCK!!!" I say loudly.

"Ben, not too hard. You still want her alive when we turn her in," The blond haired man says.

"I don't give a shit about that Tom, we still get the money anyway," Ben says with a nasty smirk. I spit on the ground right by his shoe.

"Go to hell," I say.

"Ohhhhh, looks like we got a bad girl here," Ben says picking me up.

"I wonder how this 'bad girl' tastes," Tom says licking his lips seductively.

"Leave me alone!" I yell.

"How long do we have before we have to turn her in?" Tom asks.

"I don't know, but I would like a taste before I let her go," Ben says. He yanks me so I'm super close to him. "Would you like that? Huh would you like that you little slut," Ben spins me around and slams me into the outside of the car. He grins against me pushing me further into the car.

"Oh yeah, you like that bitch, you like that. Uhhhh I'm gonna fuck you hard," Ben says. Tom pulls me towards him.

"Don't forget to share I want some of that too," Tom says eyeing me.

"Get off of me!" I yell as loud as I can. Tom quickly covers my mouth with his hand.

"SHHHH, don't worry. We'll take good care of you until we will hand you over," Ben says.

"Unless you die from us fucking you," Tom says.

"Yeah, we're gonna fuck your goddam brains out, right here right now," Ben says while stroking my hair.

"Yeah," Tom says. His hand travels down to my breats and then down to my "woman hood". He puts presure on it and rubes it in circles. I scream against Tom's hand.

"Lay her back," Ben says. I scream even more. Tom drags me in the car but just a little so my legs are kinda dangling outside the car. Tom pins my arms to my sides. Ben manags to unzip his pants.

"Don't worry you'll love this," Tom says stroking the side of my face. Ben reaches inside his pants. After what seems like forever he pulls out his cock. SHIT, I"M NOT READY FOR THIS YET!!!

"Haha like what you see bitch," Ben says while grining at me. I shake my head. Tom starts laughing uncontrolably,

"Shut up Tom. Now kiss her, take her clothes off, and examine her body. I want to cum all over here before I fuck her sence less," Ben says. I struggle and squirm trying to get away from the 2 sycopathes.

"Can't say no," Tom says, and with that he dives in for my mouth. he shoves his tounge all the way in my mouth trying to fight for dominince. I hated the kiss. I felt so wrong. I can here the noise of Ben touchin him self, all his moans and groans.

"Yes Tom, keep doing that to here, OH OH touch here yeah, oh shit oh shit, just like that just like that," Ben says between moans. Tom managed to take off my sweat shirt and move my shorts down a little so my panties show.

"Take boob Tom, take it. Eat it whole," Ben says. I can see Tom smile. He reaches into my tanktop and removes one of my boobs. My goes in and sucks on it.

"Oh god! Mess her up!" Ben yells. Tom's hand travels down to my panties. He makes a circular motion.

"Stop! Please!" I yell.

"Wait Tom, TOM move away, I'm about to...I'm about to...AHHHHH," Ben says. Tom quickly moves away from me and Ben cums straight at my boobs, then a little in my mouth.

"Oh god I'm so hard right now," Tom says. Ben licks his lips.

"I can't wait to taste you," Ben says. Before any of us can say anything more, Ben and Tom are all over my chest and mouth trying to lick up every once of cum off me. I stuggle and stuggle but it's no use.

"Wait Tom, I'm gonna fuck her now, make sure she blows you, I really want a pretty sight when I fuck her," Ben says.

"Sure thing," Tom says kissing my neck.

All a sudden I hear doors open. I hear a man with a deep voice talking to us.

"He is ready for you now, bring the girl," The man says.

"Okay," Ben says trying to hide his cock inside the car. Ben turns to me.

"You're lucky now, but you might not be so lucky with Loki," Ben says...Oh Shit...

-------------------------

Okay so I feel REALLY bad that's it's been months since Ive updated this story so yeah..I made a new chapter :) Hope you guys liked it, Vote and comment :)

Thanks so much my lovelies ;)

-------------------------