Chapter 8: Loki

(P.O.V = Stephanie)

I never thought it would end this way... Be dying at the hands of some insane man craving power. Don't get me wrong I am not dead, yet hopefully but I can tell I'm probably gonna die soon.

From what information I've gathered over the months Loki is a really terrible fucking person. He kills and hurts people just for fun. It makes me sick just thinking about it. Don't get me wrong he isn't the sickest person out there. I was almost raped by two horny men. I'm just glad to finally have my clothes ON my body again.

The chains dig into my wrists as I am being pulled towards the doors entering Loki's "palace". The 2 horny men also follow. Clearly they are very determined to get their money. I roll me eyes.

The guard tugs me hard and I stumble and fall on the ground infront of him. He smirks and laughs at me.

"Get up bitch," He says harshly. I go on al fours and stand up a little, only to be brought back on the floor by the guard's boot. The two men laugh.

"She's so pathetic," Ben says. I shoot him a death stare and it makes him laugh even harder.

"You can't do anything when your chained up now can you," He says with a grin. Oh I would love to rip that grin off his face.

"Shut the fuck up before I kill you," I say anger in my voice. I get thrown against the wall by the guard.

"You better wipe off that act before you go to king Loki. If you address him with that attitude it will be your last day alive," The guard says.

"Like I give a shit. I wasn't gonna last long on my own anyway," I say. Truth is yes I am acting all tough but in reality I am scared so fucking bad right now. I really don't wanna die today.

"I don't mean to rush you but we would like to get paid today," Tom says. The guard turns around and stares at Tom for a long time.

"It is only a 5 minute more walk. Then you can be on your way," He says.

"Good," Ben says. The guard tugs in my chains again signaling me to start walking again.

We reach 2 big doors. They open the reveal a long green carpet leading up to a giant throne. And the last man on earth I want to see sits right on top of it...Loki. I roll my eyes and keep walking. The guard stops me and kneels. I stay standing up and it catches Loki's attention.

"So this is the wanted criminal. And she refuses to kneel before her king. Such a rebel. Who is the one who brought her here?" Loki says, his loud voice echoing off the walls.

"Those two men over there my king," The guard says pointing to the two horny guards standing near the door.

"Good men. So nobel of you to bring the wanted rebel here. That is one less criminal in the world. Jonas! Take the men to the treasure room and pay them. Also pick out 2 of the most beautiful women to give to them. There is nothing like a nice pussy and pair of breasts to satisfy your needs," Loki says grinning. I can't help to laugh a little and not because of the joke even though it is a little funny, Loki is wearing the most rediculas helmet like ever. He looks so fucking stupid wearing it.

"Yes sir," says Jonas says. He leads Ben and Tom out of the room. Guess I will never be seeing them again. Such a relief.

"Why are you laughing Mortal," Loki says venom dripping off his voice.

"It is funny how you think women are tools. Just to okay around until your need for sex is satisfied. People think they own women but they really don't. We are free. I am free, and you are one fucker for making people slaves. Plus that helmet is so fucking rediculas. You look like an idiot," I say smiling. Loki gives me a death stare and slams his scepter on the ground.

All a sudden a pain starts forming in my head. It's manageable but it hurts. I start shaking a little.

"You WILL NOT disrespect me in my own palace. Guards take her to my chambers. Clearly she needs to be tought a lesson," Loki says. My eyes widen. No this can't be happening. I can't die today but worse why if I get raped and then murdered. Fuck fuck fuck what was I thinking! I SERIOSULY can't shut my mouth!

The guards grab hold of my chains and drag me out of the room. I kick and scream but it's no use. No matter what I will be going to Loki's room.

I can feel my powers starting to boil within me but I can't use them. Loki played with my mind and that made me unable to use my powers. That little shit.

The door opens and I get thrown into the room. Huh so this is what hell looks like...