#6: Practice Match

"I'm so sorry, Y/n-chan! I promise I'll be there in less than 15 minutes!" Yachi said with a hint of anxious in her tone of voice.

Y/n chuckled a bit, "It's okay, Ya-chan. I understand you must do your chores before going out," she said. Yachi just told her she'll be late because she gotta cook food before she got to go to the match that they will be attending today.

After the two of you said goodbye to each other a sigh escape from your lips as you start to walk inside of the gym. Anxiety was starting to overwhelm you as you know that you're almost near at the gym. You even thought of backing out, or just wait Yachi to come, you just don't want to barge in suddenly with just yourself.

When you arrived at the door of the gym, you could feel a lump forming in your throat. You were nervous as hell. Still thinking if your going in now or not, Kiyoko told you guys the match will start at 8:00 am, and you've arrived 10 minutes late to make sure that someone will be here.

"Um.."

Y/n whipped her head immediately when she heard someone suddenly spoke. Light grey hair and hazel-brown eyes with a birthmark mole under his left eye, a small gentle smile directed towards her.

"I'm sorry if I sound rude, but what are you doing here..?" He said looking skeptical. You can feel that he's being careful with his words, trying his best not to offend her.

This guy..!

The guy noticed you spacing out and plainly looking at him. He felt his ears getting red, by the small attention you were giving him. You were staring at him for awhile now.

Realizing how embarrassing you are, you widen your eyes and bowed ninety degree, "I-I'm sorry! I was invited by Kiyoko-senpai to a supposedly practice match today!"

"Oh! Kiyoko?" The guy said his face held a slight surprise but gave out a smile once again, "Then, you should come in, wanna go together?" He said, obviously concern at the girl.

Y/n catch upon his tone of voice, he was being considerate of her. It means he could feel how anxious she is. Y/n timidly nod, making the guy chuckle.

"I'm Sugawara Koshi," he said while he made his way towards the door, "I'm L/n, Y/n.." You said while he gave you a smile and open the door of the gym.

So, I was right!? It was really the Suga in Haikyuu!!

You were slightly in trance that you didn't notice, Sugawara walk in already, greeting the other members inside. Y/n noticing this, walk as fast as she can to be slightly behind him.

"Ohohoho! Suga-san! You're late today! That's new!" A cheerful loud voice said.

"Suga," A low voice said. The two of them walk towards the male, not noticing the girl who is slightly behind him.

"Hello, Suga-senpai! We could start now right!? right?" Another cheerful said that you could recognize as Hinata.

"Oi, shut up dumbass," another voice who you could also recognize.

Suddenly, Hinata noticed some movement behind Sugawara. His eyes naturally widen and unconsciously shouted.

"T-The girl who took-" Hinata stopped on his words when Kageyama knocked his head. Obviously, stopping him to continue what he was about to say.

"Oi!" Kageyama said, while looking Hinata dead in the eye.

That ruckus made the others looked at Y/n who is nervously looking at the floor. Sugawara took the initiative to announce your presence, "She's here to watch our practice, Kiyoko invited her."