#4: Karasuno High (2)

“I-I'm sorry for starring at you earlier! I was just spacing out and not entirely looking at you, so I-I'm sorry if I creep you out!” You say as you bow in front of Yachi Hitoka, who is startled when you immediately talked to her after the bell rang. Some students look at your way but didn't bother to disturb or just didn't really care.

Yachi was confused but she can feel her heart beating inside her chest, the beautiful girl is talking to me!? wait! I was supposed to be the one talking right!?

“I-It's alright,” Yachi successfully say after she realized she didn't respond right away. She lifted her eyes to meet an eager Y/N looking at her and seems like excited. Once again, Yachi can feel her heart pounding like crazy inside her chest, just by seeing Y/N's (eye color) eyes focusing on her.

They're so beautiful.

You were looking slightly excited at Yachi you thought you would never see in real life, but here you are now looking at Yachi Hitoka in your now supposed to be real life. You felt like your dreaming, but to be honest just you having a Mother that cares for you already felt like a dream, but to really confirm that your in the anime you loved,  you wanted to go to the gym where you know the anime will always took place at.

It just means you may see the haikyū boys, but you don't want to go there alone. The thought of being in the anime excites you but also quite worrying, you want to play volleyball but you don't want to be interacting with them, yes you just wanted to see them but that's it, you wanted to live your simple life with your Mother, maybe have Yachi as your friend and watch how the anime unfolds but that's it.

“Hey, Um..Yachi right?” You say and Yachi flinch when her own name left your mouth, but she quickly nod her head, You smiled at her, “Will you accompany me touring the school?” You ask.

Yachi didn't give any second thoughts and nod her head too quickly, before she start worrying however she was distracted at your eyes gleaming much more than earlier.

Great! Then, let's go?” You ask as you stand straight, Yachi quickly stood up and you took that as a sign that she will follow you.

The two of you are now in the hallway, you notice how Yachi isn't talking to you, you took this chance to talk to her. You wanted to befriend her in the first place so  this is probably your chance.

“I really appreciate you coming with me,” you said as you slightly look at your right to see Yachi was surprised at your sentence.

Yachi felt her cheeks red and lifted her hands to say that it was no big deal, “Y-Yeah, I just think that it is really a great idea since you're new here,” She said.

She can't think straight right now, she wanted to tell you that the reason why she's coming with you, it's because to know you better.

Y/n didn't spoke anymore and just gave out a smile.

Yachi could feel her cheeks getting red, if he could compare herself right now to a vegetable it would be a tomato.

Your just too beautiful.

***

“Lastly, the gym where clubs like volleyball, basketball and other sports is just around this hall,” Yachi said as they turn around to a hall where there is another hall that looks connected to a gym of sorts.

And Y/n can't hold of her excitement. Yachi looked at Y/n when she didn't speak anything, “Y/n, you alright?”

Y/n snapped out of her thoughts and looked at Yachi, “Ah, yes. I just.. can we go inside of the gym?” Y/n said trying to conceal the giddy in her voice. Although, y/n tried her best not show her excitement, Yachi notice it already.