#1: Paralyzed

“Y/n, boss said you need to finish all of the things he ask you to finish by last week, he said he changed his mind,”

One of Y/n's co-worker said. Who is now looking at Y/n with pitiful eyes, Y/n just rolled her eyes, grunting as she just nod and didn't bother to open her mouth to respond. She wanted to curse the fuck out of her boss but she knows if she's gonna utter a single word that offended her boss she'll lose her job.

Work. Work. Work.

That's all you always do, you can't even have a nice rest or vacation, even Sundays you have something to do, and honestly you just wanted to die.

It was past nine midnight when you finally finished all the given papers that you've been working earlier. All of the other workers have gone to go home, and you were the only one who isn't home yet.

A small sigh escaped your lips as you stand up and grab your bag, your body is already aching to find your lovely bed and just sleep, maybe not waking up the next day. You just wanted to have good night rest.

“Good night, Mam,” you heard the guard says as you walk by him. You didn't even bother to acknowledge him, you were eager to go straight home.

When you arrive at your small apartment, you immediately close your door and ran to your room, not even bothering to have a meal or taking a shower. You throw the bag somewhere and landed on your stiff bed, you groan at how stiff at is but didn't move.

Finally, Y/n was about to close her eyes when she heard ringing. She honestly wanted to ignore it, so she did. But another ring was again heard so she doesn't have a choice to find her stupid phone.

Y/n found her bag lying in the floor, she opened it and immediately got her old phone with a huge crack in it, she barely can read the name who was calling her. So, she answered it when she finally read it was her mother.

“Y/n, sweetie, how are you?” Y/n scoffed at her mothers tone. She wanted to laugh, how good her acting is but she didn't say anything about it, she decided to go straight to the point.

“I don't have a money right now,” Y/n say with a bored tone and she immediately decided to end it.

“Y/n, honey that's no-” she ended it and throw her phone again besides the bag that it's in the floor.

She once again throw herself at her stiff bed and look at the ceiling. She grunts at how stiff her bed is and chuckled how stupid she throws herself to the bed.

Her chuckled turn into laughter and her laughter suddenly turn into a quiet sobs. She was crying.

How did I become living like this? Y/n questioned herself. She was honestly so tired with her life right now. A boss who likes to kill her with so much paperwork yet having a little money in return, a so-called mother who just leeches at her own daughter to use it for her own entertainment.

She honestly... wanted to die.

Suddenly, she stopped crying and just looking quietly at her ceiling who have so many cracks, a small hum came out from her. It was the theme of an sport anime she just watched and read last week. (you can listen to the song im talking abt in the media above)

Haikyū

She unconsciously lifted her hands and did the receiving stance. She misses being in a court and playing volleyball. She misses being a teenager who just loves to play volleyball and being in the nationals is her only goal.

That's why she read and watch that anime, she wanted to feel that feeling again. She wanted to be like them.

Her arms dropped down besides her and laugh at her useless dream. She even found it silly.

“Tobe fly high..”

Just kill me already.

The next morning, Y/n was found by her landlord, dead. Paralyzed in her bed.

━━━━━━━━

new storyyyy

new storyyyy

:)