#3: Karasuno High

a/n: i would like everyone to know, if it's not clear yet, i won't fully follow the anime/manga. so expect a lot of events getting delayed or even change some things in the original story, so if you don't like that then it's fine not to read further any more.

---

"Bye, sweetie. Have fun, be back before nine okay?" You smiled at her brightly as you successfully got out from the car, "Mother, I'll be even back before five," You say as she just chuckled.

"Alright, and oh! If you wanted to join volleyball this year, you already have my permission, bye sweetie!" She says as she started the engine, you didn't show it but you felt shocked when she mentioned volleyball.

Did the Y/n in this world likes volleyball too..?

A small smile adorning your lips as you look at your Mother, "Okay, got that. Bye," your mother waved one last time as she starts to drive, you returned the wave as the car was driving away. Your smile dropped and look at the big school. (picture on the top)

You really wanted to deny it, but this school looks very familiar. The name Karasuno high was also familiar with you but you still wanted to deny it, there is a lot of school that might have the same name as the anime, so you really don't want to get your hopes up.

You walked inside of the school and didn't know where to start looking for the faculty, but thankfully you found it five minutes later. You knocked before opening it, someone whipped they're heads off they're computer and looked at you.

You got in and did a ninety degree bow, "Sorry for the intrusion, but I'm L/n, Y/n and I would like to know where my class is," you says, you heard someone says 'ah' maybe knowing you.

"Ah, so you're that student who did a three days leave at the start of the school year," you internally wince at that but didn't said anything.

"Yes, I.. am," You cringed but didn't show it. It's not like you wanted to have a leave three days exactly from your supposedly first day of school, so you just felt like it's not necessary to call you that, it just sounds like you purposely did that in the first place, which you didn't.

The teacher smiled at you, "You'll be in class 1-5, let me assist you there," the teacher said. You didn't said anything and just simply nod.

The teacher stand up and started to walk, you silently followed. After awhile the two of you stopped in a door, the teacher looked at you before opening the door.

The teacher greet another teacher who looks like they just got in, the teacher who is assisting you looked at you and told you it's ok to get in. You were greeted with a small smile who belongs to the teacher inside, she smiled at you and instructed you to get in front, on which you did. The teacher who assist you closed the door of their room.

You didn't know what to do so you stand there looking at the marbled floor under your feet. You felt the curious gaze towards your direction and you can feel your heartbeat getting fast by any second.

"Everyone this is L/n, Y/n she is also your new classmate, but she got delayed for some circumstances," You heard the teacher introduce you. Sensing that it's your time to speak you looked forward and bowed.

"Please take care of me," You said, "L/n, go sit behind Yachi. Yachi, please raised your hand," You immediately saw someone raised their hand, light brown eyes meet your e/c eyes.

Yachi..?

Blonde hair, light brown eyes, petite figure.. no way.

You realized that you've been standing too long so you quickly go from your sit which is behind the Yachi..

You didn't mean it but you stared at the back of the blonde female, thoughts flowing from your mind, clearly not listening to what the teacher was talking about in front.

From the haikyuu, there was this anime character named Yachi Hitoka, and she's the first year manager... is this real? Karasuno.. Yachi.. am I really in haikyuu?

You snapped away from your thoughts when suddenly the blonde met your eyes, panicked, you looked in front and widen your eyes when you notice that everyone is looking at your way including your teacher.

"Miss L/n, are you okay?" you felt ashamed and nod your head, the teacher narrowed her eyes at you but didn't say anything, "Alright, please read page 52 and please pay attention at the front,"

You didn't utter a single word to respond and just do what the teacher said. Deep down inside, you were slowly dying, you were just caught starring by Yachi, if she's really the anime Yachi then your fucking doom. How will you explain to her that you were starring at her because she's the anime Yachi that you know without being weird? Honestly, if you saw someone starring at you at their first day in school, you'll be creep out too.

You also felt worried and excited just by the thought of you being really reincarnated into your all time favorite anime. Thinking that staying here will never be a bad choice.

But before that, you needed to see the other haikyuu boys before really believing that you're in the anime you loved. You keep that in mind, having a goal to visit the gym later, and also on how you will talk to Yachi without being a creep.

Meanwhile, the girl who is sitting in front of her, Yachi Hitoka, can't hide the glowing blush that is visible on her cheeks. She was confused but very much more flustered just by seeing the new comer's e/c eyes focusing on her.

She can't deny the fact that if you did that to others they may feel like you're being a creep, but for her? She doesn't see it as being... creepy.

After all those beautiful e/c eyes focusing on her without doing anything? She felt like the luckiest girl alive just by getting someone interested in her. So, she noted that she will talk to you after break, she wanted to know you more.. better.

━━━━━━━━

here's lil yachi cuz i can't put her in the multimedia :p