20

Amber's POV

"BABY HONEY!!!! How are you my sweet baby" Harry struggles to ask as I jump into his harms, full on, legs around his waist and everything. Smothering him in a thousand kisses and I know it makes his heart explode as it does mine by the smiles on our faces

"You have no idea how much I've missed you, how has tour been my angel? Are you tired, you look tired."

"Sweets, you just got off the plane, how are you? Good? You're probably tired too, let's get inside."

"Okay, but you have to tell me everything that's been going on, on the way there"

"Of course, and you too missy, I want it to feel like we never missed a minute."

We get inside his hotel and it is luxurious, I have no idea how much he's paying for this thing but it is way nice.

"What have I been missing in your life?" he asks me as we sit on his couch, combined at the hip of course.

"Not much really, business is okay I mean, I'm surprised at how many people are buying my things. I'm also not friends with Sadie anymore, I don't know I just feel like we were distancing and I just felt like she was becoming a different person."

"I get that, babe. I'm sorry" he gives me a sad smile.

"It's all good, I do need new friends though like sometimes I just feel lonely of course without you there but it would be nice to have a friend I can talk to everything about instead of putting it all on you."

"You can always come to be about things" Harry tells me as he rubs my legs

"I know I can. Thank you, baby. I'm sorry I'm talking so much already but I also have been thinking about my mom a lot, like if I should even acknowledge her or try to fix things with her but to be honest, I don't think I can. I don't think it's worth the pain. I think it's better sometimes to cut people off even if they are your family. I could never stand the gaslighting and controlling she always did. I felt like I could never have a life and don't even ask me how it worked if I had a best friend at the time. I mean she'd like to get invested into my friendships and put her opinion on everything and it would affect all the relationships I had. I don't want her to do that to you. I can't let it happen."

"I'm sorry you had to go through what you did, parents are supposed to be supportive even during your mistakes and love you and let you feel your feelings about the people in your own life. I'm sorry darling" he frowns

"You're right, I should've had that and now it causes me therapy" I laugh

"Well let's do something super fun today, what do you wanna do?" He asks me as he brushes my hair behind my ear and pulls my face toward him so I'm facing him.

"I think we should just stay here and spend time together. I don't really feel like going out if that's okay"

"That's all good to me, baby" he assures me and places a kiss on my forehead

"What about you? How's tour been going? I've been watching every show"

I'm also going to see Harry's show this Monday, it's here in New York and I am beyond excited. I'll probably scream and cry. A lot. I mean can you imagine, being a fan of Harry Styles and then becoming his girlfriend. It all sounds like a silly dream to me but it actually came true.

"It's been so fun seeing all the fans and getting to perform for them and just seeing all the happiness. It's really nice getting to do what I love doing again." He smiles

"I love that so much for you, darling" I give him a kiss on the cheek.

"So what are we gonna do for your birthday this year? You're turning the big 2 1!" He asks in excitement.

"I WANNA PARTAYYYY" I yell

"THEN WE'RE GONNA PARTTAYYY" he yells back

As we're both laughing and just talking about everything I take a minute to just emojis my life and where I'm at. I couldn't be happier with him and in such a better place. You would never have thought how different it is to be in a relationship with someone vs seeing them on the outside. So right now, I'm enjoying things as they go and not worrying about anything. I'm not worrying about what people say about our relationship nor what they think. Sometimes you can get caught up in all the drama and all the worries and all the breakdowns but you'll never live these moments again. Enjoy it. Embrace him or embrace her just like I'm doing. Love life the best that you can.