8

a/n : I hope you guys enjoy this one :) please comment or vote :)

Amber POV
________

I get his text telling me he's on his way and even though I'm nervous as hell, I am super excited. I decide on my white and blue striped bikini and put it in my purse instead of under my dress because of the thin straps.

It took a long time to come into terms with loving my body, ever since I lost all the weight I've been extremely grateful. I never show off my body and I never usually wear bikinis but I decide I should step out of my comfort zone.

I'm all ready, dressed, with heavy makeup, my hair in waves, and last thing I do is spray on my Dior perfume and decide that I look good. As I'm throwing my Birkenstock's on I hear a honk, I look out the window and see the classic Range Rover.
___________
Harry POV

She came out looking like a model in a beautiful floral dress that showed off her curves but what makes me like her even more is that she isn't like a model. She's her own person and I can't wait to get to know her more. Find out what she loves, what her favorites are. She not only hops in the car with beauty but with the most warming smile.

"Hey" she says sweetly

"Hey" I smile back

"Where are we going?" She questions as she buckles in

"It's a surprise"

"That's okay, I love surprises. As long as they don't involve dragging me into the middle of no where and killing me" she says with a crooked smile and I laugh

"I promise I'm not killing you, love."

20 minutes later we pull up to a small restaurant, a place that means a lot to me. I've been here a lot with the One Direction boys. The whole car ride was fun with her. We listened to the radio and she belted out her favorite songs. She seemed so comfortable doing that around me and it made me sing along as well.

"You ready?" I ask as I stop the car

"Yes" she nods

She's so positive all the time it makes me happy. We walk in and find ourselves a table. It's a Mexican restaurant because I love the tacos here and I wanted her to experience them.

"What's your favorite food?" I ask her

"Burritos actually, so thank you for bringing me here" she grins and I find myself grinning back at her. We ordered our food and she got a root beer to drink and I got a Pepsi.

"Oh no... you're a Pepsi guy?" She looks at me with concern

"Yes? Are you a coke fan instead?"

"Actually neither, I only drink root beer or lemonade, besides water obviously. But it's okay, I'll decide to move past this, to each their own"

"Oh really? Okay okay" I laugh "Ummm.. What are your hobbies?"

"I love to read and do makeup... obviously" she points to her face. "What about you?"

"Music?"

"Besides music, darling"

"Well I'm not sure." I mumble

"Well I guess we'll have to figure that out" she beams her precious smile at me.

"What's your favorite movie?" I ask her

"Okay, I'm only telling you this because I know you're a sap yourself for chick flicks but it's '10 things I hate about you' and don't say a thing because it's the best one out there." She challenges