12

Amber POV

I am now getting ready to hang out with Harry again. He told me that it's a date this time because he wanted to take me out. I thought it was sweet and no way was I going to object to that. I feel like I've known him but don't know him at all, like we have this certain connection. I know I only know the extent of what a fan knows but would it be weird to ask him about his past relationships? It has just been on my mind a lot lately.

I think I'm going to wait for the topic to come up, I mean I don't want to seem crazy and push him away. I just want to know him. I want to be able to tell when he's nervous or when he's angry or when he's mad or happy, I want to know it all. Hopefully he wants to know me too.

I eventually start my makeup, doing a cut crease on my lid with a subtle pink and keeping it light on my face. I curl my hair to look like beach waves, shaking them out to make them look more natural. I then go to to my bed where my dress lies. It's a beautiful red short silk dress that fits my curves perfectly. It has thin straps and shows off a little bit of my cleavage. I read that red is the most attractive color so let's see how accurate that is.

Harry seems like the type of guy to appreciate color. I wonder what he is wearing tonight? He always has the best outfits. He'd look good in anything... literally. I think he could wear a sack and I'd still gawk at him.

Even though he has the best looks my favorite part of him will always be his heart. He's just the best man and no you can't change my opinion.

I finish getting ready, grabbing a pair of  simple black heels and my purse. I do one last look in the mirror and spray myself with my favorite perfume.

He said he was coming at 7 and it is a quarter before so to waste time I check my social media. Seeing that I gained 100 more followers on my Instagram page. Should I stop my fan page? Maybe Harry will think it's creepy. I'll just stop posting for a minute and see what happens. I've known in the past that if fans come on too strong then it's a turn off.

Next thing I know I get a text from Harry telling me that he is here to pick me up. When I walk outside he's leaning outside of his door and when he sees me he looks shocked. I hear a faint "wow" as I make my way up to the car. We both get in and his eyes are still on me. "You look stunning, Amber" he says as he smiles. Meanwhile, I can't keep my eyes on him, tracing up and down his body. He's wearing a black button up with the top buttons open, exposing his chest and showing off his tattoos with a pair of floral pants. Not to mention his hair looks so good, his curls showing off today as his hair is getting a little long. "Thank you... you look handsome" I smile back.

On our way to the restaurant he won't tell me about, he makes me pick a song. All I listen to is One Direction, Niall, and him... so what exactly do I pick? I can't go with a sad song. You know what, I'm sure he knows Mr. Bright side. I play the song hesitantly and look over. He looks over at me and smirks. "Nice choice" he confirms.

We get to the restaurant and he intertwines our fingers as soon as we get out of the car, placing a kiss on my temple. In a short distance we come up to a really nice Italian restaurant and when we walk in my mouth is already drooling as I smell the pasta. "Oh my god I'm so hungry" I say my thoughts, not realizing I did and feeling the embarrassment but all I hear is his beautiful laugh. "I am too" he smirks

We get shown to our booth and order our drinks. A water for me and a tea for Harry. "So how long have you lived in LA?" He starts a conversation. "My whole life. I've been to other places but LA is just my scene, you know. It's never boring." He nods in agreement. "How about you? When did you move?" Our drinks arrive as soon as I finish the question. Wow they're fast here, I like that. "Some years ago. England will always be my home but I have a lot over here too. Good thing I did too, cause I met you" I blush and smile "I'm glad too"