1

He looked into my eyes and smiled at me and I smiled back at him before laying my head back on his chest. He took my breath away every time he looked at me like that and my heart was instantly filled with so much love for this man. I was just so content laying in his arms. My leg and arm strapped over his body as he drew small circles on my arm with his finger.
....

Here I am waking up again from another fantasy of lying with Harry Styles at 6:30 am. I'm in my last year of college because I am only here to get my associates degree in Business. Before that I did a year of Cosmetology school so I have a part time job at a salon that I love but I dread waking up every day only to find the disappointment of never actually being loved by Harry.

Just like every morning I stayed in bed for 10 minutes scrolling through Instagram and updating my fan account. Yes it's sad I have a fan account but it's the only thing that gets me through the day. I hesitantly dragged myself out of bed thanking God that it's a Thursday because it's my last day of class. I quickly put on a pair of grey leggings, my Treat People With Kindness sweatshirt, and my usual checkered vans. I put on my foundation, concealer, mascara, and lip gloss and when I finished It was only 7:15. I mentally yelled at myself for not sleeping longer because my first class started at 8 and it was only 5 minutes away from my apartment.

I decided I would go out for coffee because it was a beautiful spring morning. I grabbed my backpack and my keys and headed out the door.

Living in LA, there are so many places you could go to get coffee but I always went to The Beachwood Cafe... obviously.

I ordered my usual cocoa latte and sat at a small table in the corner. The sky was very beautiful today, filled with orange and yellow. There wasn't a lot of people here seeing that it was so early in the morning. I finish my coffee and before I'm about to get up and leave, the door opens and my heart stops right there as I see a certain curly haired man walk through the door.

We catch each others eyes and he smiles at me as I eagerly smile back. I couldn't process anything. I wasn't dreaming this time. After he ordered his coffee (regular black) he walked over to me and my eyes widened

"Hello, I couldn't help myself, I had to come say hi" he smiled

"Hi! Oh my gosh it's so nice to meet you" I went in for the full hug and he hugged me back tightly

"What's your name?"

"Amber .. Amber Smith"

"It's nice to meet you, Amber... I don't see a lot of young people like you here so early?"

"Oh no I never usually come this early but I have finals today and I needed my coffee" I giggled.

"Well, Amber it was nice meeting you, I have a meeting to get to do I'll be on my way, see you later, beautiful" he said as he hugged me one more time

Beautiful. Did Harry styles just call me beautiful. Oh Lord. I watched him walk out the door and he quickly turns around and winks at me which sends goosebumps on my arms.
I look at the time and realize that I'm going to be late if I don't leave right now.
I get there on time and dread taking my finals but excited to be done with them.

I finished my finals after a couple of hours and had free time on my hands so I decided to go back home and make myself some lunch. During the whole day I still couldn't believe I ran into Harry styles.. oh crap. I didn't even get a picture with him. I think as I frown to myself.

I finish up eating my lunch and decide to update my fan account. I also decide to tell my friends about my encounter this morning, unsure if they'll believe me.

I decided to text my best friend Sadie and let her know what happened. She freaked out of course but then we made plans to go out shopping together on Saturday and she would spend the night so she could force me to tell her all the details. I was then sitting there bored so I decided to turn on my favorite show, Gilmore Girls. Time passed by quickly and I still couldn't get Harry off my mind. I've been smiling all day.

I decided to get up and make myself some dinner. Do I want to make dinner though? Maybe I can get some chipotle burritos (my favorite). After thinking about it, my mind was set and I hopped in the car happily on my way.
As soon as I got back I flopped myself on the couch and continued my show while stuffing my face with my burrito.

A few minutes later I get a notification from Twitter that makes my jaw drop.

@Harry_Styles followed you

What. The. Fuck.