Chapter 1

Lagneia made her way through the shadows in silence, unnoticed by the busy muggle street, she scoffed at their ignorance and feigned stupidity as she quietly unlocked a door with silent Alohomora, the house she had broken into belonged to one Dedalaphus  Diggle, a rather high up Order Member whom was deep in Dumbledore's pocket.
Lagneia herself found the man to be quite annoying and realised she would relish the outcome of her excursion here. Dedalaphus, himself was busy reading through some paperwork for the order when he felt the slight pinprick against his neck and his world went black, when he awoke, the room was cast in shadow,only a pair of ruby red eyes stared at him, their movement similar to that of a snake stalking their unsuspecting prey. "L-Lagneia." He whispered, his voice coming out in trembles as a soft cackle made it's way through the darkness. "I see my name is much more famous than I thought." She said, the sickening glee not hidden in her words. "Now my dear, tell me where and who are housing the secret order meetings." The man shook his head, the motion met with a petulant click of the woman's tongue, "I wish things didn't have to turn out this way." She said with a morose tone, as she slowly dug a sharp iron nail into his restrained hand, she twisted it and dragged it down, taking immense pleasure in hearing his ligaments snap and his bones fighting to stay whole. All the while the older man screamed for help and in agony, only to be met with deranged laughter from the feared killer, "There is a silencing ward around this entire room. Even if someone had to enter and you screamed as loud as you could....no one would be able to help you!" She screamed as she stabbed her long nails into his stomach. "Now are you willing to give up the Order secrets."
The man still shook his head, the tears streaming down his face while she tutted, well then onto plan B she thought, pulling her fingers out from his stomach and licking at the blood that dropped. She moaned at the taste and the pleasure that ran through her as she sucked on her fingers pulling out her daggers from her boots and reholstering the guns she had. "Let's play darts shall we!" She squealed, the man's eyes growing wider as she took aim and threw the knife, the first ending up lodged deep in his shoulder blade as due to the force she exerted. The man screamed in pain,his face now gone red as he kept shaking his head till she aimed her second knife, this one landing right into his crotch, the man screamed louder this time, "OKAY I WILL TELL YOU PLEASE JUST STOP PLEASE!" He cried out, Lagneia smiled and skipped over to him, "Now that wasn't hard was it." She asked him sweetly as he shakly lifted his head, "T-the first is Sirius B-Blacks house on Grimmauld Place. He d-doesn't let them use it willingly. S-second would be Muriels cottage, all the important Order documents a-are kept there. Then the Weasley Burrow when the O-older kids arent there. Lastly t-the house of Lily and James Potter a-at Godrics Hollow. Please just let me go." He cried, Lagneia tilted her head, "now why would I do that....I promised someone I am really close to that I would bring him something of yours." And she dug her hands into his body.

The Dark Lord boredly looked at his Elite, they all stood anxiously, waiting for the arrival of the infamous seductress and assassin. Which was when they felt their hairs rise on their necks and the smell of metal or copper reached their noses, Bellatrix Lestrange, the only woman from the Elite cackled, "The Madame is here!" And sure enough a similar cackle was heard and Lagnaia appeared from beneath the shadows,the her crimson eyes glowing from under the mask. "You are late...assassin." said the dark lord as he took in her blood stained appearence. "You seem to have had fun along your way." He chided before she bowed and showed him a box with a flourish. "As I had told you my love...the heart and tongue of Dedalaphus Diggle." Behind her Bellatrix happily clapped when the Dark Lord opened the box and found her words to be true. "And your message?" He asked her, she only half smirked, "I made sure it went... public."

DEDALAPHUS DIGGLE ROAMING THE STREETS HALF NAKED BEFORE EXPLODING

Yes dear readers you have read that correctly, Dedalaphus Diggle, long time friend of Dumbledore, an important man in the ministry and community was found wandering the streets last night half naked and delirious. When Aurors pressed him to ask what the issue was, all they got was "She is coming for us all." Before he exploded into a concoction of blood,bone and muscles. Which was when officers found a message being written by the man's blood in mid air

All I wanted was a family
Yet you couldn't even give me that
I know your tricks now
And  I am wise to them too.
I took out one of your own
And I am coming for you all too

Which was when the Aurors heard the infamous cackle which they had hoped was not her.

Lagneia the Blood Witch has struck again.

Rita Skeeter

Seline read the paper quietly that morning, while everyone else felt the blood rush out of their face. She hid behind her long hair as she surveyed Sirius and Remus, the two hiding their looks of pleasure as well as knowing as they looked at her. She kept herself neutral, resisting the urge to cackle and laugh before destroying everyone whom had lied to her in the room. Her eyes flashed to red under her hair, Lagneia would strike again.