Chapter 10

The entire of Riddle manor shook when Lagneia landed in the great hall, Tom came rushing in to find the bloodied young woman cackling and licking her fingers, when she laid her eyes on him,her head tilted and she laughed louder, Tom saw that her red eyes looked almost black by how dark they had gone and stayed rooted in place, even after Remus and Sirius ran in. All three of them stood staring at her until she finally screamed in anger at Tom, "GET THE ELITE HERE NOW." Tom was too scared and worried to say anything and immediately touched his wand to his tattoo. He went and sat on his throne as Lagneia dragged herself to Sirius and Remus, she waved her wand over them, their outfits now changed to...cleaner ones similar to hers, she handed them their masks and pointed to each one, "Fortis." She said looking at Remus, and looked at Sirius, "Orionem." The two quietly placed their masks back on as Lagneia placed hers and the Elite walked in, they took in the amount of blood on the floor and the state that Lagneia was in, they instantly went silent. "The Young Assassin here." Began Tom with uncertainty, "Requested that I call all of you here." He said looking towards her,she licked the blood falling on her lips and she snapped her fingers, causing a mangled and bloodied body to fall to the floor in front of all of them. "This here." She began with an insane giggle, "is to show everyone here what I am fully capable of if you even try to betray me. This man here is Mad-Eye moody!" She said with a clap as the heap groaned, Tom,Sirius and Remus choked on their own spit while the Elite looked almost close to fainting, "You caught him" Bellatrix whispered in glee, "But how?" Lucius asked, inspecting the man, "He happened to be in Godrics Hollow at the same time I was." She said licking her finger while looking over at Snape. Her anger at the way the man had treated her over the years,coupled with the information she know had made her angry. But she held it in she first needed to introduce her two new members, "As you can all see, I have two more added to Reapers now, the taller one one with the moon happens to be Fortis, and the shorter with the stars is Orionem. They answer to no one but me,is that understood?" Everyone nodded as she toyed with her wand, "In addition to everything I have taken one slave and have chosen another, I just wait his approval. They too shall join my ranks." Bellatrix clapped happily for her as Lagneia smiled at the woman ferally, "Now! I did not call you in here for nothing. I actually have some news....we have s traitor in our ranks." Everyone started whispering as Tom's knuckles grew white as he gripped his throne, "A traitor my dear?" He asked through gripped teeth, she nodded and hopped forward towards Severus, the entire elite going silent. "Severus I believe you are a double agent yes?" She asked him with a tilted head, the man nodded, "And if I am correct my lord asked for you not to report of me siding with him right away?" Severus gulped and nodded before a wand was stuck under his chin, "And did you or did you not know that Albus Dumbledore was the one who killed Seline Potter's parents." She said, a sharp intake of breath was heard from all, but none was louder than that of Remus and Sirius standing behind her. "H-He said they w-were already dead when he got there." Severus whispered, "LIES! CRUCIO!" she screamed, the man fell to the ground screaming in pain as she pushed more power into her wand till she stopped, Snape was twitching on the ground as everyone stared in shock, "You are all dismissed but you Snape." She said her breath ragged, everyone left Bellatrix sending a quick kiss towards Lagneia whom winked at her. After they all left she waved her hand over the man, the shimmery silver dust fell on him as he looked up, "Long story short that is my version of a lip locking jinx, what I say here you will be unable to tell anybody, but here's the catch I tweaked it so you can't tell someone who knows as well." Severus looked up at her confused as she pulled off her mask and looked down at him, she took great pleasure in the way his eyez widened in shock and his breathing became uneven, her right fang peaked out from the top of her lip as she smiled at him, "Hello there professor."

While Snape had passed out Seline walked over to Remus and Sirius whom hugged her tightly as she screamed into their chests crying. The two men rubbed her back as Tom stood up and walked to her, she turned to him as he wiped her cheeks, "My little psycho does not deserve to have tears in her eyes." She looked back at the two bodies on the floor, "I want them all to suffer." She hissed her eyes getting red again before she saw Snape wake up again,she leaned against Tom as the man tried to wake up. "She clicked her tongue as he shakily looked at her, "Poor Severus,I actually feel sorry for you. Tom gave you to me as a present." Severus couldn't speak as Tom nodded, "You betrayed not only me but her as well. She may do as she pleases." Severus trembled as he looked at the young woman her tongue sticking out as she smirked evilly, "B-But my Lord-" he was cut off when a black collar snapped around his neck, he tugged at it as he looked at her helplessly, "That my dear Professor is an indication of who you are now going to belong to. Orionem if you will." Orionem stepped forward and walked towards Snape with Seline. "When I mark my slaves I mark them on the chest where there heart is, where do you want yours?" Orionem looked the man over before smirking, "Collarbone my lady." He said, she waved her towards Severus, "The incantation is Orionem Incantanteum." After Severus was marked and dragged away by Orionem to break him in, Lagneia looked down at Moody's body, "I have the perfect plan for you." She said with a bloody smirk.

Horror At Godrics Hollow!

Yes Dear Readers, last night Lagneia attacked Godrics Hollow and killed more than half of the villages population. She seemed particularly in a bad mood as she destroyed almost 5 houses and 2 buildings, including the Potter house. She was seen apparating away with a body but the identity of that person is yet to confirmed, as aurors appeared on sight the Assassins message blazed in the sky followed by her signature of bloody wings. (Read Page 3 for full message and pictures)

I thought I had seen it all
I thought it couldn't get worse
But the light really isn't light
And the Dark is not really dark
All that is true is hidden in the shadows
And I am here to expose you
You better hide your secrets and get your best spells ready
Because believe it or not
I am coming for you!

Dumbledore's face went white as he read the paper that morning, and as did the rest of the Order members, including Hermione, Ron and Ginny. Lagneia pretended to be upset gripping Blaise's hand in what looked like anger but was really glee at all the chaos she had caused. Draco looked at her, with fear and admiration as she winked at him before looking at Dumbledore, her fingers snapped from underneath her table and the mangled corpse of Alastor Moody fell right on Dumbledore's plate. While everyone screamed in fear, Harry took into account Luna's calm face looking straight at her and the hidden glee in Neville's face.