Chapter 18

"No use screaming for help old man, the area has been warded." Servus said with a small chuckle as Mortem pulled up a chair for Lagneia, Dumbledore looked at the group of people as they all seated themselves on chairs or on the windowsills. "What is it that you want now...Miss Lagneia? You have taken away everything from me, my followers, my pride, my honesty, my people, my lover. You have taken it all away, yet you still stand here? For who? Voldemort? Tom Riddle? My dear he has you under his spell, you should-" the crackling of apparition cut his sentence short as Tom appeared in front of the group, an elated smile appeared on the woman's face as she skipped over to him and placed a kiss on his cheek before going back to her Reapers, Servus and Mortem stood behind her, as Orionem and Fortis flanked her sides, Fyto and the others stood to the far back, surveying the situation quietly. "She is not my subordinate, nor is she under any spell. I should say I'm under her spell. Myself, and her two most loyal slaves." Servus and Mortem both chuckled as the girl in question pouted playfully. "Fortis do you hear this insults I go through!" Dumbledore watched the macabre situation going on in front of him, confused as to why they had not ended his life yet.

"Anywho, Dumbledore, we saved you for last, I mean the man whom planned and went through all the trouble of stealing from a young and defenseless child for years needs to be treated like the piece of garbage he is right?" Lagneia said with a sick and twisted smile, "Tell me, what do you have to say in your defense? Planning to murder Remus and Sirius Black, having the young girl die in a fake prophecy against Voldemort. And you also made the man the way he is am I right?" Dumbledore was silent for a few moments before he let out a sigh, "I thought it would be for the greater good. I admit some of the actions I took were illegal, but the world needed to remember that we have evils that not everything that was going on in our lives was perfect. Seline will understand what has happened, she will-" before any more of his lies and self-assurances left his mouth, Lagneia removed her mask, the blood red eyes filled with anger as her words Became slighty hissed, almost as if she had fangs, "Why Professor Dumbledore, I do not understand why I had to be raised like a pig going into a slaughter house? Why Neville had to live without his parents because of your attempt to cover up your lies? Why Tom had to be driven into insanity? Why Sirius and Remus had to live without their two best friends? Marlene McKinnon and her family? HOW MANY MORE PEOPLE MUST SUFFER TILL YOU DECIDE TO TELL THE TRUTH?!"

Albums Dumbledore stared at the young woman standing before him, not once did he think the ruthless witch Lagneia, a woman whom had brutally killed so many, would be Seline Potter. He took a careful look at the girl, her pointed teeth and pasty looking skin, however the blood red eyes and the temper attested to what she was. He remembered that James Potter had a latent Vampire gene in him that he gave up for Lily, he would have never imagined it would pass on to her. "My dear...you...you were the one who killed everyone?..." His voice slightly faltered and cracked at the end, Seline sat on the edge of her seat, her legs slightly tucked beneath each other, "well you see, you should never judge a book by it cover professor. Like you should never judge my Reapers here." A slight nod from her had all the reapers removing their masks, Dumbledore felt himself get weaker as each person revealed them self. He laid back on his bed, listening to the small pats of Seline's boots on the floor. When he looked up at her, she had a kunai in her hand, the tip dripping dangerously with a purple liquid. Looking up at the ceiling he closed his eyes, his last thought was his lovers words to him the final time they had met...

When the aurors and nurses at St Mungo's found Dumbledore the next morning, his body was strewn up on the fireplace, his head had been torn out from his neck, it was found on the bedside table, his jaw widened so much there was actual flowers left in his mouth. His body was cut in half down the middle, the blood drained and used for the writing on the wall. His was not the only body, as the missing Arthur and Molly Weasley were found as well. As the aurors looked at the bodies, some turned their attention to the walls and the writing on it had them all in states of shock.

It is finally over
Their deeds are done
Their lies shown to the world
My work is finished
I shall be no more
Those whom have been wronged
Can live in peace
But beware those
Whom believe they can do evil
In the guise of good
Because their blood sings to me
Like the moon does to the breeze

3 years later

Professor McGonagall had taken over Hogwarts after Dumbledore's death,she had personally taken the time to write out to the muggle police station for the arrest of the Dursleys, however they were no where to be found, and no one would ever find them or hear from them again. Seline was adopted by Sirius and Remus as they happily took her in with them, Severus enjoyed being part of the family even though he didnt want to admit it. Ron,Hermione and the others whom had been Dumbledores accomplices, well the ones whom were alive, were sentenced to life imprisonment in Azkaban. Tom and the rest of his death eaters were vindicated of their crimes and false accusations and managed to get jobs in the wizarding world, imagine everyone's shock when as soon as Seline graduated from Hogwarts, with all O's, she, Tom, Draco and Blaise all started a polyamorous relationship. The three men doted on their lover, and the world was at peace. Well, only till Seline got wind of another scandal, and Lagneia would one day make her appearance again.