Chapter 14

Blaise looked down at his step father, this was the man who hit him if he looked at him in the wrong way, this was the man his mother adored because he liked the way he disciplined her son, this man brought so much hell in his life, he just wanted him gone. "Mistress, it would please me greatly...if you would do this for me." Markus's eyes widened as the entirety of the Death eaters including Tom were one edge. "....I shall not let me Reapers take part in this." There were cries of outrage from her compatriants before she held her hand up, "This man...is mine." Her red eyes flashed as she held him by the scruff of his shirt and the disappeared into a black cloud of shadows. "Well everyone, other than the fact that we shall lose one member is there anything you need cleared up?" Lucius cleared his throat beforehe stepped forward, "My Lord, Lady Lagneia has been with us for almost 5 months, why is it that she...joined us?" Tom looked at the Reapers before motioning for one of them to talk, Draco stepped forward clearing his throat, "As you know,my name is Draco Malfoy or as you know I was christened by my mistress as Mortem. Seline was being betrayed by her family, from what we know Dumbledore manipulated the prophecies. Our lord and my mistress indeed could kill each other but they could also find great power with each other, since the prophecy changed it was made to look like she had to kill him which in turn as you know made him kill her family. She ended up with a pretty hateful muggle family whom treated her like dirt." Everyone was listening intently including Tom,he did not know the extent of her treatment since she always brushed it off, "They locked her in a cupboard under their stairs for years," Blaise continued, "Mistress did not eat much and because of their violent treatment of her she became meek and submissive, when she met the Weasleys she thought she found a family,then she and Cedric became best friends. As you know our Lord was resurrected and Cedric was killed. It was during this time that she found out the truth, everything that happened was planned out by Dumbledore,her meeting Granger and the Weasley's although its only the younger siblings and the parents. She found out about being manipulated and decided to fight back. She was also especially angry when she realised that the muggle family were being paid to treat her like dirt...to beat her." He said the last word painfully, the others stared in shock while Tom felt his anger rise. "Elite! Reapers! Come with me!"

Meanwhile Lagneia had Markus tied up in his mansion next to Blaise's mother, the two had large gashes on their chests and Blaise's mother Monique was furious, "You little witch! My son would never let you kill me!" She screamed, the woman did not know who she was yet since Markus had passed out from their method of travelling, "Oh contraire Madame, Blaise my pet." She said into her earpiece, "yes mistress?" She cast a spell that made the soud louder as she spoke, "Is your mother allowed to die too?" Without missing a beat Blaise answered her, "Of course mistress if you see it fit then I have no arguments." Lagneia grinned as she stared at the older woman, "I love you my pet. Tell my darling and Tom as well." Blaise laughed over the channel before it disconnected, "W-Who are you?" Monique asked fearfully, "Why I am Lagneia." She said straightfaced, watching the woman's eyes widen in recognition. Before she could apologise the assassin was in front of her face, holding her jaw open and gripping her tongue, "Let's see this sharp tongue of yours that feels the need to berate my pet shall we?" She said with an evil smile as she barehanded pulled the woman's tongue straight out of her mouth, a dreadful noise was coming from the womans mouth, Lagneia found herself getting annoyed before she gripped the woman's neck tightly applying copious amounts of pressure to snap and crush her vocal chords. When she dropped her the woman could not make gasping noises nor could she make any noise, her chains rattling was what awoke her husband and he looked fearfully at the woman holding his wife's tongue, she was sucking the blood off it like it was a sweet and stared at the man, "Why hello there." She dropped the drained organ onto the floor and pulled out one of her knives and bent down to the man's level. "Let's begin...shall we?" She said with glee as she started slowly carving his skin from his body taking pleasure in his horrified screams.

Dumbledore and Molly were having a meeting when they heard Filch screaming for them from outside. The two quickly hurried out to find the Zabini's, they were mortified, Monique Zabini's jaw was almost unhinged and her tongue was held in her...what looked like a right hand, her left eye was missing and her chest looked like it was missing her heart, the two elder wizard and witch were worried and disusted trying to figure out how she was still alive, Markus Zabini didn't look any better, the man had no skin on his body, the only thing seen was his muscles, the red tissue already tearing as he held his wife up, "S-she is coming...f-for you next..." he said as he shook, Dumbledore took one step closer, "Who is...is it Lagneia?" But as he asked the question the couples bodies burst, the tissue and blood splattering on the old wizards face. "A-albus look!" Molly pointed with a shaky finger, up in the sky, written by magic and blood a message appeared

This is to show
I don't feel biased
I kill those who did wrong to me
And those who wrong that whom
Belong to me
But the games are now over
The pieces are all set
I know who I am coming for next

The crimson wings of the most feared witch of the time appeared in the sky,followed by her distinct cackling laughter.