Part 5

"Readyyyy GO!"

Bucky jumped off the edge of the roof and flipped into the air, then landed into the water with a big splash, "YEEEAAAH!" You, Wanda, Steve, and Sam cheered.

Bucky emerged from the water with his fist in the air, "Woohoo! I lived!" He climbed out of the pool and sat beside you on the ledge. You showed him the slow motion video you took of him and he smiled, "Awesome!" You then posted the video onto your instagram story then tossed your phone onto the nearest pool chair.

You leaned back onto your palms, "Did you get invited to Pietro's pool party on Friday?"

Bucky nodded, "Yeah. Can you believe that he's Wanda's brother? They look nothing alike!"

"I know! Should've figured that out. Their last names re Maximoff!" You giggled and Bucky joined you. You cleared your throat, "So...do you really have a crush on Pietro?"

Bucky blushed and rubbed the back of his neck, "I don't know...I mean...he's funny and cute. I'm just...scared ya know?"

"Why? It seems like he has a thing for you too. You should go for it!"

"Really?"

You nodded, "Yeah. Definitely!"

Bucky sighed, "Well the thing is...I also like someone else."

"No way!"

"Y-Yeah, I just don't know how I truly feel about them 'cause I'm around them a lot so I just might think I like them, but I don't. Does that make sense?"

You shrug, "Kinda. But how 'bout this: you start hanging out with Pietro more. See if your feelings for the other person waver or whatever. Just test the waters out with him."

Bucky slowly nodded, "Yeah. That sounds good."

You gave him a thumbs up, "Great! Now I'll be back. I'm gonna grab a drink. Want anything?"

"No. I'm fine. Thanks."

You then stood up and went walking towards the house. Bucky's eyes followed you until you disappeared threw the doors.

________________________

You went into the kitchen and to the refrigerator looking for something good to drink. When you found a bottle of lemonade, you grabbed it. You shut the door to the fridge and turned, only to be met with a human wall aka Steve.

"Personal space much?" you asked teasingly.

Steve chuckled, "Sorry. So, uh. you goin' to Pietro's party?"

You nodded as you sipped your lemonade, "Mhm."

"So am I."

"Cool!"

"Yeah," Steve mumbled. There was then an awkward silence.

"Sooo-"

"Wanna go with me?"

You looked surprise, "As like a date?"

"Y-Yeah, b-but only if you're comfortable with that!"

You giggled at Steve's stuttering, "Yeah, Stevie. I'll happily go to Pietro's party as your date."

Steve smiled wide, "Great. Can't wait."

You pat his shirtless, toned chest and made your way back inside. Steve silently danced behind you.