Part 8

After Bucky's outburst, you decided to leave him be. If you went over to him, you felt like it would become worse. So you just waited it out, hoping that he'd come out of his room eventually. He didn't.

You just spent your day at home getting chores done, listening to music, and binge watching shows on Netflix. It wasn't until around 9:40 at night when Bucky came out of his room. You heard his door slowly open and close. The floorboards creaked under him as he made his way down the hall and to the kitchen.

You silently followed him and watched as he got himself a cup of water. You spoke up, "Bucky?" You saw his body tense, "Can we talk? Please?"

He finished his cup and set it in the sink. He walked passed you without a word, but you chased after him, "Bucky, please! Let's talk about this! I'm sorry for whatever I did! I'll make it up to you!"

He spun around to face you, "You don't get it, do you?! You messed with my emotions!"

"How?!"

"You make it seem like you like me, that you have feelings for me, and then you turn around and go on a date with Steve?! STEVE?!"

"How the hell was I supposed to know that you liked me?!"

Bucky scoffed, "I was being so obvious! The flirting, the compliments, the holding, the cheek kisses! How could you not see?!"

"I just thought you were being your usual flirty self, because news flash: you do those things with other people too!"

"But they don't mean anything!"

"And how the hell am I supposed to know that, Bucky?! Never once did you really tell me upfront that you liked me! Sure, I guess I could take the blame for being oblivious but for everything else? That's on you!" You felt like your body was on fire. There was so much rage and frustration within you, you couldn't take it anymore.

You rushed passed Bucky and ran upstairs to your room, "Don't run away from this, Y/N!"

You scoffed, "Oh so now you wanna talk?!" You burst into your room and grabbed your duffle bag. You began stuffing clothes, underwear, socks, and toiletries.

Bucky watched you scamper around your room, "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"I can't stand being near you right now so I'm leaving."

Bucky gulped, "W-Wait. No, don't-don't go. Let's-Let's talk this through, please?" he begged. He didn't want you to leave. He didn't mean to push you away.

"No, Bucky. We obviously need some time away from each other," you mumbled as you grabbed your purse, phone, and keys.

"Y/N, where are you even gonna go?"

"I don't know. If I did, I won't tell you." You pushed him aside and exited your room.

Bucky was hot on your heels, "I'm sorry! I take the blame for everything, but please don't leave!" his cries fell deaf upon your ears as you waltzed out the door and towards your car, "Y/N! Don't leave!" Bucky pleaded as you threw your things into your car and sped out of the driveway. His eyes followed your retreating car and he crumpled onto the pavement.

___________________

Sources Reveal That Stars Y/N L/N and Bucky Barnes Had a Domestic Dispute! What Drama is Going On Between Television's Beloved Couple?

Blindsided-Love: What the hell happened?!

BuckyHasMyHeart: I bet Y/N did something. I never liked her.

Y/NandBucky5ever: Nononononono! my otp! what's going on?! what happened?! i hope everything is okay!

BuckysBoo: psh. good riddance, Y/N! she was all over steve rogers at that party! bucky probably kicked her out for being a slut!

Blindsided-Love: You don't even know the whole story! Don't you be calling Y/N a slut!

BuckysBoo: It's called freedom of speech.

Blindsided-Love: Doesn't give you the freedom to be an asshole!