Part 10

After you and Bucky parted ways to go to your own hotels, you collapsed onto your bed. You stared at the ceiling thinking about the last hour and a half. It felt so unreal. At one point you were upset and frustrated. Now you're elated and feel like you're on cloud nine. You suppose that's what Bucky Barnes does to you.

You sigh as you fish out your phone from your pocket and text Bucky your hotel address and room number. Responds with a thanks and a "Goodnight, sweetheart." Two words that made your heart soar. You fell asleep with a smile on your face.

__________________

The next morning you wake up to someone knocking at your door. You grumble a complaint as you drag your feet to the door. You swing it open to see Bucky standing there in gym clothes and carrying a duffle bag.

"Uh, hi?" you say with a very confused expression on your face.

"Morning!" he bent down to kiss your forehead.

You close the door and watch as he sits on your bed, "You know that I don't like being up before noon, so why are you here?"

Bucky chuckled, "Let's go to the gym. Wake up our bodies and then come back here. Shower, get dressed, and onto our date."

You whine, "Can't we just cuddle insteeeeaaaad?" walking over to Bucky and leaning your body onto him.

He shook his, he gently pushed you back so you're standing straight, "Nope. C'mon. We have so much time to make up for. I wanna spend as much time with you as possible."

"But we can do that when we're back in LA!"

"Pleeeeaaase, doll?" he pouts his lip at you and gives you his best puppy dog face.

You groaned, "Ugh! Fine!" Lucky for you, you're already in yoga pants. You just get your sports bra and a crop top and change in your bathroom. You then slip on your shoes and follow Bucky out the door and down the hall to the elevator. As you two wait, he stands behind you and wraps his arms around your torso. You wanna be annoyed, but really you were loving this.

Within five minutes, you're in the hotel gym. You're running on the treadmill while Bucky is lifting weights. You can feel his eyes on you.

"Stop staring at my ass, Buck."

"But you have such a nice ass. I can't not stare at it." you roll your eyes and continue your cardio. Just for kicks, you take your phone and tap onto instagram. With a simple touch, you're now livestreaming. You don't say anything. You just run. In milliseconds, people are giving you hearts and the chat box is exploding with questions like:

Are you with Bucky?

Are you guys dating now?!

WHERE'S BUCKY?!

"Doll, whatcha doin'?" Bucky asks as he walks over to the treadmill and peers at your phone.

IT'S BUCKY! AAAHHH!

HI BUCKY BABY!

BAAAEEEESSS!

YAAAS! MOM AND DAD MADE UP!

You giggle and stop the treadmill. You take your phone and face the camera to Bucky, "Say hi, Buck." Bucky then scrunches up his face and lifts his shirt to reveal his six pack. Of course your viewers are going wild. You rolled your eyes, "That's not what I wanted, but I'll take it. Anyway, so James Buchanan Barnes, what do you have to say about our current relationship and situation?"

Bucky then takes your phone and faces the camera to you two. His arm wraps around your shoulder, "Alright guys. You guys are the first to hear this, so pay attention: Y/N and I...ARE GETTING MARRIED!"

You punched Bucky in the gut and he doubles in pain and laughter, "You asshat! Why'd you say that?!" You then take your phone back and speak into the camera, "Bucky and I ARE NOT getting married."

"But we will someday!"

"Not if you keep this up, we won't!"

"Fine, fine." he rubbed his stomach and stood beside you again, "Y/N and I have had a rough patch. We spoke about our feelings for each other and the situation. We've made up and we're now dating because how the hell can I not date this beauty right here?" He kisses you on the cheek and you smile.

"We're good and fine. Now, we both have to go shower up because we're going on a date tonight. Where this oaf is taking me, I don't know."

"Two things: One, it's a surprise and two, I'm not an oaf!"

"Buck, you're definitely an oaf."

"Are not!"

"Are too!"

"Then I'm you're oaf!"

"You sure are!" you giggled and Bucky pecked your lips. You waved at the camera, "Bye guys! Talk to you soon! Stay tuned for some insta stories for our date!" you exited out of the livestream and locked your phone.

Bucky gave you three chaste kisses on the lips, "I ship us."

Your hand flew back as you laughed, "I do too, babe."

__________________

Y/N L/N and Bucky Barnes Officially Dating

fucking finally!

yayayayayayayay! the ship has saaaaailed!

I'M SO FRICKIN HAPPY THEY'RE TOGETHER AND HAPPY AGAIN!

I SHIP IT SOOOO HARD!