Chapter 17

(Hey TwT i had a good idea for this chapter thats why i updated this one first and not mho TwT)

*bryans POV*

We jump through the portal and returned home, we jump out of the portal to see a pretty angry jon and molten, davis has probably left since he didnt wanna deal with it, i land on my feet but tb fell and i had to chuckle about it, i start to get dizzy so i grab my head, tb stands up and holds me, "are you alright?" He wisperd, i nodd "just dizzy...-" i wisper back, jon and molten were still shouting at us for how reckless we were to jump through, but then he said something that i couldnt take..

"Sometimes i wonder why im even your friend in the first place"

It was silent after that... no one dared to say a word, molten looked at jon in disbelieve he couldnt believe he actually said that, i mean jon and me have been best friends since middleschool- "i-" i tried to say something but as i started talking my vision started to get blurry, tb grabbed my arm as i fell to the ground, last thing i hear was molten shout "BRYAN!"then everything went silent and dark....

*moltens POV*

Jon went to far on this one, he is his best friend and his only friend, bryans pissed about it you can see it on his face, he wants to say something but collapses to the ground instead, rb was close enough and caught him before he hit the ground, "BRYAN!" i shout and run up tot hem, i push away tb and grab bryan, jon didnt seem to care and walked away, mother f- i didnt finish my sentage since bryan was more important, the portal is dangerous for him, especially now.. the portal could speed up the process.

This is not good at all we have to get him to his room and keep his body temperature up, i pick him up and check his temperature, he is freezing cold, i run out of the portal room, out of the extra area, past the rollercoster, past r.freddy and some others, i need to get him something warmer and he needs his medicine, if he doesnt get if fast i dont wanna know what happens...

(I took a break here eating lunch UnU)

I arrive at the hotel after like a minute or 2, bryans still out cold and not responding, i run up the stairs to his room, i almost break open the door and run inside, t.chica, shadow bonnie and some others were there to, i put bryan on his bed and start running around looking for his medicine, the others looked at me confused "what happened?!" S.bonnie asked as he stood next to bryan, "portal" i say and remain looking around, "what are you looking for?!" T.chica asked me, i got irritated by this point and started to shout "HIS FRICKING MEDICINE!" I run intobthe bathroom and start throwing stuff on the ground that i dont need, "found it!" I heard all the sudden, i turn around and run back into his room, r.freddy and the others had arrived to and helped looking, freddy had found it and gave it to me, i open the bottle and sit down on the bed, i gently pick up bryan so he sits so i can put his medicine in his mouth, i put some in the cap of the bottle and put it in his mouth, lets just hope he doesnt choke in it-

I put the cap back on the bottle and put it on the desk, freddy had sat down to keep bryan up, he cant lay down yet since the medicine had to kick in first, im very concerned about him this time... he never passed out from the portal before, he did get dizzy but not like this... and especially with his condition right now this aint healthy- "hey nap king" i hear freddy say all the sudden, i walk over and see bryan had opened one of this eyes, he was looking around confused, guess he didnt have the strength to move around on his own yet..-

*Bryans POV*

My head hurts so much...- and i feel like i have to throw up...- this is so irritating what even happened?, i look around and their were a lot of people, r.chica, t.chica, s.bonnie, r.freddy, molten, baby, ballora, lolbit- and more, i cant move- i wanna just stand up or at least move but i cant- "Dont panick bryan its the medicine" molten said as soon as he saw i was starting to freak out, he got closer and grabbed my arm and sat down on the floor, "hey hey calm we are here" molten said, i- i dont know what to do i am not used to this, what is going on... it hurts so much, i- i just wanna move, i started to struggle andhad a panick acttack, molten picked me up and just hugged me, why is he being so nice..?- "hey bud hey listen to me your gonna be ok your ok" he said and sat down on the bed, still hugging/holding me (still no ship XD).

I started crying and he just petted my back, and hushed me, the others were so confused and just stared at us the whole time, "its ok buddy its ok" i closed my eyes, and i fell asleep soon after, i- dont know what happened... i am still confused but tired.

*moltens POV*

Bryan had fallen asleep- i took off his shoes and put him under his blanket, he has to remain calm, he panicked pure cus he couldnt move and didnt know what happened, next time i know what to do.. this was another day at freddy land-

(END OF CHAPTER 17!! Hope you enjoyed and cya next chapter!)