chapter 1

(First off thx to my best friend for the pictures mind checking her stories and youtube channel out? Here you go :3
Wulfy.dreams_htpps_ and second off i am doing this in the POV's from molten bryan and all the animatronics and its a story about a day logg bryan and molten kept in case stuff happend bryan has alread die din this timeline welp that was it so lets go into the story)

Day 1.
*bryan POV*
I was just calmly walking trough my house when i hear a sound coming from the window, decided to check it out but nothing was there so i went into my kitchen to make lunch, i turned around to see molten freddy standing in the kitchen, i jumped a little but i mean stuff like this should be normal for me by now, i went up to him and asked what he was doing in my house-.

*Moltens POV*
i was thinking i could go pay a visit to bryan since springtrap was being a boomer, when i went over there i saw bryan walking into the livingroom so i nocked onto the window,as soon as he opened it i went inside amd decided to give him a little scare i grabbed my camera i had on me so i could record it and show it to the others as soon as i got back to the pizzaria, so when bryan turned around he jumped a little i expected more then then to be honest he normaly screams like a girl but meh, bryan came over to me and started hitting my wires i couldnt help myself but laugh cus it felt like a cupcake was treatening me it was way to funny, as bryan looked up so see me laugh he stopped and jumped into to cough.

*bryan POV*
I looked up to se molten laugh and i was bored so i ran up to the cough and jumped onto it then i noticed the camera into moltens hand i looked at the camera then at molten and kept doing that for 2 mins i waved towards the camera and then molten decided to go cus he was bored so he broke my window and left i looked at my broken window and i said MaH bEaUtIfUl WinDow *fake snif*

End of chapter 1 :3
Cya later mah stars