Chapter 20

(I have sort of returned XD and yes i wrote this on my bd UnU it was boring-)

☆-----------♡-----------☆

*moltens POV*

It has been a few hours now i think its currently 5 am, bryan had woken up a good 10 minutes ago, he still didnt say anything though, he is just laying there not moving but he is looking around probably because he heard us talk, lolbit is now helping bryan up see how he will react to it, freddy is still not back so we didnt give bryan the care he actually needs yet, we do need to take care of him carefully and need to keep a close eye on him, i mean its not everyday that this happenes, sometimes i wish we could go back to the old days-

I was deep in thoughts until i heard a loud yelp, apparently it hurted bryan just to move him, lolbit got scared and let him go immediatly, "i dont think we should touch him" i say, lolbit nodds and backs off, bryan did move his head a little but i could see it was hurting him, freddy needs to hurry up before its gonna deal pernament damage, i msan theirs a big chance that bryan will not recover from this and is stuck in bed for the rest of his life- i dont want that i mean he doesnt deserve it, hes a good guy and puts others first before himself.

I had called join a hour of 2 ago about the incident, he picked up and as soon as he heard he hung up, after that i didnt hear anything from him, i have no idea what hes doing but bryan needs him right now more then ever, cant believe he doesnt care, and right as i say that freddy comes running into the room, "BACK!" he shouts, bryan flinches and just stares at freddy, "oh hes awake-" i nodd and walk over to freddy, i grab one of the syringes out of the bag and take off the cover of it, of course i check if its the right one first- i aint making mistakes again, it was the right one luckly, i walk over to bryan and i could just see the fear in his eyes, i sat down on his bed and just calmed him down before injecting him with it.

*sigh* bryan you moron, "your fine bryan its not a big deal bud" i say and very gently pet his head, he doesnt seem to get hurt by at so i continue, the animatronics were talking to each other while i was telling bryan a story, i mean he asked me before what springtrao was up to back in the days so i was bored and started to explain it to him, it was calm and wasnt anything that was bothering us until the door flew open, "so so see who has arrive after over 4 hours" i say, and who is there? Well you can guess it already probably-

Jon- he walks up to me and just takes a quick look at bryan and walks off to the cough and sits down, he grabs his phone and starts typing, "dude your friend is here in a lot of pain and you are just sitting on your phone" i say in a angry tone, he stares and me and continues typing on his phone, "idiot" i say and start petting the half asleep bryan, bryan was there for jon when he needed him but now that bryan needs him he isnt there for him?! I stand up and walk over to jon, i look on his phone and he was just playing a game on his phone, of course i got mad and slapped his phone out of his hand, i stepped on it and broke it, "THAT ISNT IMPORTANT THE PERSON OVER THERE IS IMPORTANT!" i shout, bryan and the other flinch from my outburst and the animatronics just back off a little.

*5 minutes have passed*

*Bryan POV*

Molten and jon have been agrueing about his phone- and about me- i dont know how to feel about it- i mean ye i know what to feel pain- but besides that- molten is just very pissed at jon- i mean i am too but cant show it, i guess im too weak to do anything- "dont say that dummy we all are here for you!" I- i smile and close my eyes, "thanks olympus" i say im my head, i hear a chuckle and then silence, "your body has dissapeared from our realm so we were worried so we listened along what was going on" i stayed quiet for a minute, "that aint a good sign" i then reply, "indeed" they say, i wanted to say more but got interupted by a shock of pain going trough my body, i quickly open my eyes and look around, i saw jon sitting on my bed and holding my leg, "dont touch him" molten says, he turns around letting my leg go and looking at molten with a mad face,"why cant i touch him! He is my friend" he then shouts, "IT HURTS HIM IF YOU TOUCH HIM IF YOU DIDNT NOTICE THAT SHAME ON YOU" molten shouts back.

Jon turns around and looks at me, he smiles and touches my leg again, pain shot through my body even though he barely touched me, tears started forming in my eyes as he held my leg even tighter, he then got littarly yeeted off the bed by freddy, as he hit the floor he sits up again, "WHAT WAS THAT FOR" he shouts once again, "you were hurting bryan" he responds and pets my head carefully, my head didnt hurt me as much and other body parts, jon stood up picked up his broken phone and smashed the door close behind him, "its gonna be ok bryan we dont need him" molten says, as he sits down on the other side of the bed, i see that the others wanna say something but they just laugh and shake it off, i close my eyes and try to sleep, this was another day at freddy land....

☆-------------♡-------------☆

(HEY! END OF CHAPTER 20! *sigh* i realised in the 2 a 3 days i was gone that i love making stories and making other people happy- i actually missed writing it even though i wasnt long for that long XD well anyways i hope you guys enjoyed and ill cya next chapter!)

(1096 words)