Chapter 23 final?

(Hi :3)

☆-------♡-------☆

*moltens POV*

......

It has been a few weeks again, bryan only got worse and worse through the days- we just sat there looking at him trying to act fine but with pain in his eyes- he cant even walk anymore... the medicine aint working anymore... at this rate it isnt gonna take long before....

Freddy has taken the night shifts to watch over him since sometimes he would wake up in a panic and try to get up, but like ive said.. he got weaker and weak by the day... his body cant take it and some sudden movements could damage his body even more, the others had an idea to take bryan to a nice spot for a day/night, i guess they wanna say thank you for everything he did for us before its too late...

Heh...- the time can fly by if you dont catch up to it, its something afton always used to tell me... its currently 10pm so bryans asleep already... its time for freddy to take the shift and for me to charge, my battery isnt what it used to be lets say that..- as soon as freddy comes i will go charging.

*5 minutes later*

Damn where is h- cant finish my sentence apparently- freddy and the others burst through the door and just stare at me, "come before the sun is fully down" lefty said- i was confused about it until they pointed at bryan, i got their clue and carefully picked up bryan with the blanket still on him, he definitely lost a lot of weight-

We walk out of the medbay, out of the hotel walking further into the park, we headed to leftys area it seems- i dont know what they have planned but it better be worth it, they stopped at the ferris wheel, they looked up and then back at me, "not all of us can go up there but some can, freddy said.

I look up- its pretty high and a big risk since its dangerous to climb on, but im more then happy to try it for bryan, i start climbing with bryan in my other arm, its so easy to carry him because hes so light- i think he might be around 46 pounds or even less-

This is just unbelieveable how much weight he lost- the others were under me climbing up too, as far as i see lefty, freddy, baby, ballora, happyfrog, neddbear and r.foxy climb on, shadow bonnie had already teleported up, and since he doesnt weight anything so that will be fine, i arrived at the top and the view was so amazing, i know now why they chose this place, it looks over the park with sundown.

The others arrive at the top seconds later, since these things are pretty big we all fit on it, they smile at me as they sit down, i look down at bryan and sit down, i put his head on my lap and wrapped the blanket around him a little more, he cant take the cold so i will have to keep him warm- "can you wake him up?" Happy frog asked me.

I called out his name a few times and shaked his body a little, he finally opened his eyes a little after a minute or two, he looks around and probably is confused, as soon as he sees our faces though- he starts smiling... he always keeps smiling... even when the timing isnt good he smiles... he doesnt move he barely breathes... hes not gonna hold on for a long time, i could be mistaken again, which i hope but...

*Bryans POV*

I got woken up by molten- why? I have honestly no idea- my body burns and feels so numb at the same time... moving hurts so ill just dont, as soon as i saw the others i smile, i wont let them down again! ill be happy even though i shouldnt be, that they stayed with me for this long piriod of time- thats all what matters to me...